All-Star *large Coed 5* 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ok can we be done with this debate? Like hello this is a cheer forum, not Dr. Phil. Let him live his life.

Anyone see Ace this weekend?
..If I had videos to distract me, this wouldn't be an issue.

And that was not a hint. That was a glaringly obvious request for visual entertainment.

ETA: Just remember- sometimes when people tell you what you don't want to hear, they do it because they care. I don't tell my girls their passing form SUCKS because I want to humiliate them. I do it because I care and want them to get better, and sometimes that involves breaking their delusion that they're the greatest volleyball player of all time.

Oh my! What times do you start school down in Florida? Or do yall just take forever to get ready? I wake up 7:30, leave for school at 7:50 haha. Just wondering, I'm not trying to get the thread off track. (again:rolleyes:)

School starts at 7 and most buses pick up at 615-630

I'm not even worried about school that much, as I said I want to cheer . Then school
What I think you should do is experience life the way you want to, and learn for yourself. Don't listen to what people have to say they don't walk in your shoes. I don't know about anyone else here, but I used to want to pack up my bags and move to a different state just for the experience, just to say I did it. If this is really what you want to do then you will find a way to make it work not saying it's going to be easy but like they say "where there is a will there is a way". So make it happen it find a place you want to cheer and cheer your heart out.
p.s. I live in cali and it is super expensive.
and what ever you decide to do school and cheer is always the best option but it's up to you!Best of luck:)

OK SERIOUSLY! This is getting Annoying!
.im going to COLLEGE!!!!! im a sophomore in high school... im going to cheer and go to high school at the same time.. i have two more years to be on senior.. once i age out im DONE! with cheering and Going to COLLEGE!!! i just want to be on a "good" team for about 1-3 years Senior for 2 and international if there is an international team near the College that i want to attend...
NEW SUBJECT!

CHEER EXTREME LARGE COED, excited to see their routine at showcase... hopefully they can keep up with all the other good talented teams in this division!!!
#CEA <3

Ok, sorry my geography is off people. I meant middle of Georgia as in NOT ON THE COAST. And it was just an example of MY PERSONAL OBSERVATION.

Are you required to type PERSONAL OBSERVATION in all caps? Because you've done that more than once now.

Others are allowed to have opinions as well. And correct errors.

Are you required to type PERSONAL OBSERVATION in all caps? Because you've done that more than once now.

Others are allowed to have opinions as well. And correct errors.

No, I'm not required to, but I felt it was necessary to PROVE MY POINT lol.

And I'm also allowed to explain what I meant when someone 'corrected my error.'

Its getting a little fiesty... Now about cheer extreme, im so excited to see their routine! They have so many talented athletes on board!

CHEER EXTREME LARGE COED, excited to see their routine at showcase... hopefully they can keep up with all the other good talented teams in this division!!!
#CEA <3
Dude! I'm exited to see their routine too. I hope they work on cleaning and sharpening their skills. They have the talent but from past years it seems that's what kept them from winning.

Latest posts

Back