All-Star Large Senior Deductions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 16, 2009
Why did CEA SE only get 6.0 in deductions? The 2nd stunt that falls which is in the front right corner at least one base actually goes off of the mat. According to the deductions:
Boundary Violations
"All skills must originate and be completed within the competition boundary. No lineups, skills, or transitions are allowed outside of the competition boundary. A participant stepping outside the competition boundary will result in a 5.0 deduction for each occurrence. The competition boundary is defined as the actual spring floor, the carpet bonded foam panels that connect to the spring floor."

It doesn't matter since everybody starts over tomorrow, but just asking the question since everybody wants judging to be consistent and accurate.

one of the girls stepped one foot on to the green i believe.... but it really does not matter anyways... unless it becomes a habit and happens again tomorow.. lol

I believe both feet, or full body, need to be on the green. I could be wrong however. The judges sitting in the corner will raise their arm if there is a deduction.

I believe both feet, or full body, need to be on the green. I could be wrong however. The judges sitting in the corner will raise their arm if there is a deduction.
i think tht would make make sense for it to have to be both feet..
which would solve why there was only 6 pts in deductions....
there. Thread over.

I'm guessing it had to be because both feet were not out. what a lot of people don't realize about the scores is mistakes are almost a "double whammy" in some cases. Their overall stunting score took a good hit due to the mistakes that were made. You get deductions for mistakes/illegalities in routines and ALSO get an overall lower score due to execution. Their stunting score yesterday certainly reflected the issues they had. If you look at WCSS scores yesterday this becomes painfully evident. This is the case for ALL teams performing at Worlds. Today is a new day, hoping all teams bring their best performances!

Back