All-Star Late Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh no...now this is just sad. You are obviously a slim girl and to make you like you have love handles is soooooo not exceptable.:eek:
Tapatalk sent the message before I was finished and its too late to add... Sorry about all the posts people!
So the picture from the above post are the waist bands side by side... The skirts are lined up at the top but are uneven at the bottom. Note, the red skirt is on the tighter button and the white skirt is on the looser button.
y9yze2ab.jpg

The current skirt with new top
yby3yta8.jpg

The new skirt and new top... Super flattering, right?
We were told to stretch them out over the next few days and bring them to our next practice to see how everyone's fit. And sorry the pics of my gorgeous stomach are super huge!

Reactions: Ems
This is the perfect example of when to give feedback to the company that the result is terrible. Let them know that if they don't fix this for you, then you will do everything you can to not order from this company next year. Make sure to let them know that you will give them bad reviews every chance you get.

Your coach should do this but if they don't want to, then you should as a consumer. Until the cheer community does this regularly, this will continue to happen over and over again.

You can tell the waist band isn't right because it also makes your hips pouch out to. That is not acceptable. You shouldn't have to stretch out a brand new uniform that you payed for.

This is the perfect example of when to give feedback to the company that the result is terrible. Let them know that if they don't fix this for you, then you will do everything you can to not order from this company next year. Make sure to let them know that you will give them bad reviews every chance you get.

Your coach should do this but if they don't want to, then you should as a consumer. Until the cheer community does this regularly, this will continue to happen over and over again.

I want to shimmy this post OVER and OVER again. Can you do a coaches training for the entire industry?

Back