All-Star Let Us Ponder Why There Is Not A Sr Coed 2?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In aus, level 2 is a very popular division. We have a definite split up for coed and all-girl, however at smaller comps they are combined.

There are some event producers who will split the level 2 divisions by co-ed and all-girl although it isn't a requirement.
I can't remember which, but unknowns was at an event this season where my senior 2, which had two boys, was against only 2 other teams both of which had bid while the rest were all-girl. The season prior I had three boys. And their strength has been beneficial to getting my level 2's to do those upper echelon level 2 stunts. Whereas if they had been all-girl it just wouldn't have happened, but that could be said for any team. Whether they have boys or not.
But I do see your point. Regardless of the skill set.

Also I find that many boys tend to learn very quickly. So they may start on level two but by the end of the year be crossing to a level 4 or in an extreme case higher.
One of my boys came in with nothing this season. Never cheered. Nothing and he now has a double full and is on the international co-ed team as my stunt partner.

I think senior co-ed 2 would be like level 5 large senior has become in the last few years.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back