All-Star Level 5 Teams Switching Divisions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
I know most haven't had tryouts yet, but what level 5 teams are moving into a new division this year or starting a new one in a new division? I don't work at UA anymore, but am guessing there will be some changes for us.

I know most haven't had tryouts yet, but what level 5 teams are moving into a new division this year or starting a new one in a new division? I don't work at UA anymore, but am guessing there will be some changes for us.
I want you all to go back to large coed, Or get an ioc5 team!!

I will be interested to see what happens with the medium coed division now that the max male athlete has increased to 8. I never really thought about it until a friend mentioned it to me, but a lot of gyms had trouble fielding a medium team with 6 males, so I am wondering if some of these teams are going to move to small coed, which is already saturated.

I will be interested to see what happens with the medium coed division now that the max male athlete has increased to 8. I never really thought about it until a friend mentioned it to me, but a lot of gyms had trouble fielding a medium team with 6 males, so I am wondering if some of these teams are going to move to small coed, which is already saturated.

I know rockstars just started a scholarship program to get males. they offer it for free if you are a good male. they also pay for some females. I think that's a good idea!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Back