All-Star Looking For A Uniform Designer!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 21, 2011
(Posting in allstar cheerleading since I don't know where else to place thread, please move thread to an approriate forum if it is in the wrong place...)

My gym is in the process of purchasing new uniforms. Therefore I would love to get in touch with someone who designs uniforms. If you know of anybody that’s really good at designing please contact me.

If you don’t know anybody, maybe you could just give me some ideas and tips for uniforms?

I appreciate all the help I can get as ordering uniforms is pretty new to me. :)

Thanks!

(Posting in allstar cheerleading since I don't know where else to place thread, please move thread to an approriate forum if it is in the wrong place...)

My gym is in the process of purchasing new uniforms. Therefore I would love to get in touch with someone who designs uniforms. If you know of anybody that’s really good at designing please contact me.

If you don’t know anybody, maybe you could just give me some ideas and tips for uniforms?

I appreciate all the help I can get as ordering uniforms is pretty new to me. :)

Thanks!

I would love the chance to design something for you. Here is a uniform that I designed for fun. If you would like me to design something for you email me at
[email protected]

Like BuegeSmalls said, if you post your gym name/colors here, you'll probably get more than a few people doing designs. :)
(ETA: Sorry about the huge picture :confused:) Here's one I made for the Pride Lions contest awhile back.
1r6zgp.jpg

Post the specifics of what you're looking for here. There are a lot of really great designer's around these parts!!

So here are the specifics of my gym and what we are in need of. :)

My gym name is Dynamite Cheerleading. Our colours are red, white and blue (navy).
We need to create 6 uniforms designs. All uniforms will be sublimited, with skirts and we prefer no cutouts, mesh or rhinestones. Illusions of cutouts (if possible) and rhinestones are welcome!

Dragons (Int. Allgirl level6) - Crop top.
DC6 (Int. Coed level6) - Crop top for the girls and pants for the guys.
Diamonds (Allgirl Junior level5) - Fulltop
Senior uniform (Teams; Divine, Dolphins, Dolls) - Croptop
Junior uniform (Teams; Devils, Demons) - Fulltop
Youth uniform (Teams; Daisies, Dreams)- Fulltop
The senior, junior and youth teams are all level 1 and level 3.

Thank you in advance for any ideas that are created! :kiss:

So here are the specifics of my gym and what we are in need of. :)

My gym name is Dynamite Cheerleading. Our colours are red, white and blue (navy).
We need to create 6 uniforms designs. All uniforms will be sublimited, with skirts and we prefer no cutouts, mesh or rhinestones. Illusions of cutouts (if possible) and rhinestones are welcome!

Dragons (Int. Allgirl level6) - Crop top.
DC6 (Int. Coed level6) - Crop top for the girls and pants for the guys.
Diamonds (Allgirl Junior level5) - Fulltop
Senior uniform (Teams; Divine, Dolphins, Dolls) - Croptop
Junior uniform (Teams; Devils, Demons) - Fulltop
Youth uniform (Teams; Daisies, Dreams)- Fulltop
The senior, junior and youth teams are all level 1 and level 3.

Thank you in advance for any ideas that are created! :kiss:

OMG Dynamite's...some of my best friends are Jose and Ben...ask them about me while they're their for the Cory'O!

OMG Dynamite's...some of my best friends are Jose and Ben...ask them about me while they're their for the Cory'O!
The world (or the cheerleading society) is really a small place. It feels like everyone knows everyone! Love it :)
Personally I wouldn't mind ordering through GK and have you design beautiful uniforms for us (I have always loved Top Guns unis), though our gym is looking for more affordable uniforms...

Back