Looking For Official Worlds T-shirts 2010-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 4, 2011
My daughter will be a senior this year and her Grandmother is going to make a quilt from her old cheer uniforms, jackets, t-shirts etc for a keepsake for graduation. The problem is, she still wears all of her old Worlds t-shirts so doesn't want to part with them for the quilt. I'm looking to purchase the official Worlds T-shirts from the years 2010, 2011, and 2012. Please let me know if you have tshirts from these years you would like to sell. Size doesn't matter since they will just be for making the quilt, and then she will be able to continue to wear hers. Thanks!

My daughter will be a senior this year and her Grandmother is going to make a quilt from her old cheer uniforms, jackets, t-shirts etc for a keepsake for graduation. The problem is, she still wears all of her old Worlds t-shirts so doesn't want to part with them for the quilt. I'm looking to purchase the official Worlds T-shirts from the years 2010, 2011, and 2012. Please let me know if you have tshirts from these years you would like to sell. Size doesn't matter since they will just be for making the quilt, and then she will be able to continue to wear hers. Thanks!
I have the worlds official shirts from 2012-2013

Back