All-Star Looking For Tumbling Parody Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ArizonaMVP

Cheer Parent
Jun 29, 2010
Ok, I'm sure someone here saw it. I watched a video in the last month on Facebook. Wanting to show another mom here, but can't find it and I'm going nuts.

It was a coach poking fun at tumblers and how they look behind them before standing, twist their body in the corner before fulls, take big breaths, etc. Just an amusing parody of sorts.

Please help my sanity and link it here. Thx!

Ok, I'm sure someone here saw it. I watched a video in the last month on Facebook. Wanting to show another mom here, but can't find it and I'm going nuts.

It was a coach poking fun at tumblers and how they look behind them before standing, twist their body in the corner before fulls, take big breaths, etc. Just an amusing parody of sorts.

Please help my sanity and link it here. Thx!
I need to see this, it sounds hilarious!

Is this what you were looking for? It definitely was relatable and made me laugh!

Lol I always look backwards before I tumble!! And I always say "will you just stand there". When I was getting my back handspring my coach was spotting me with a pinky, because I refused to throw it without her there even though she didn't do anything.

Lol I always look backwards before I tumble!! And I always say "will you just stand there". When I was getting my back handspring my coach was spotting me with a pinky, because I refused to throw it without her there even though she didn't do anything.

Me too. And when I'm lining up a running pass to end on a mat, I mark my place, so I know where to start (right now it's a letter on the wall). And for sure I check that letter 'L' 8 million times to make sure it hasn't moved. Cos you know, the painted letter on the wall might just move and put me in the wrong spot. ;)

Back