OT Lousy Friends?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 3, 2011
have you guys got lousy friends?
it's been school holidays here for 2 weeks and only one of my friends has even bothered to reply to a text.

Well, I don't know if you're in college or boarding school, but I know when we have breaks at my school, no one texts anyone. And if we do, we don't really expect a text back. Its not that we hate each other or anything. It's just that we are all living together at school and we all agree that when we go home, we need our space to recuperate and unwind. And when you have a group of around 10 girls living in a very small area, it can get to be too much for some of us (there was so much ridiculous non-sense drama, omg). But maybe it's like that. Maybe they just want to enjoy themselves and have alone time. I doubt they hate you. When we all come back to school, the fact that we missed each other makes us closer and the drama and tensions seem to disappear. Hopefully it all works out!

have you guys got lousy friends?
it's been school holidays here for 2 weeks and only one of my friends has even bothered to reply to a text.

My "best friend" reads the message and when I run into her she pretends like she never saw it even though we have blackberry messenger and I can tell when she has read it. The status of our friendship is currently being reviewed and I might have to make some changes.

My "best friend" reads the message and when I run into her she pretends like she never saw it even though we have blackberry messenger and I can tell when she has read it. The status of our friendship is currently being reviewed and I might have to make some changes.
same with my friend! except i think we're done now...i told her i was quitting her cheer team (because she's taking over as head coach and she's much too bossy and will push you into dangerous stunts- of course, i didn't tell her that) and now she's really mad at me.

Back