All-Star Majors 2013 Tickets

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Update.....athlete's parent's tickets get them into everything. We ordered those so we should be good. (And anyone else who's kids are competing at the Major's) Whewwwwwwww I feel better. LOL
Mine is.. Don't know about you but I'm getting pretty excited. :cheering:

not looking forward to the cold coming from Phoenix it may put my system in shock :(

It was 58 degrees in NC today. LMAO Not looking forward to the cold either!!! The thing I hate about Indy is that it's always cloudy and gloomy when we're there. I could be a lot more tolerant of the cold if I could just have sunshine!!! :p

It was 58 degrees in NC today. LMAO Not looking forward to the cold either!!! The thing I hate about Indy is that it's always cloudy and gloomy when we're there. I could be a lot more tolerant of the cold if I could just have sunshine!!! :p
Its been pretty sunny up here this whole past week so maybe just maybe it might be for Indy!

What happens at the celebration after? Sorry this sounds like such a newbie question but I'm confused why Gold is that big of a deal compared to silver or bronze.

Update.....athlete's parent's tickets get them into everything. We ordered those so we should be good. (And anyone else who's kids are competing at the Major's) Whewwwwwwww I feel better. LOL
I was just about to tell you this ;)
For once, parents get some advantage.. Wow! What a concept!! Ha ha.

CLAWS OUT Ya'll!! <3
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back