All-Star Medium All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is really tough. Panthers - I am secretly hoping they'd go large and slay everyone..lol.
Hardcore rooting for WE Generals and Arizona Power and Marilyn Marlins.
CF Black will be kicking some butt too!

I love how u said Marilyn Marlins...instead of Maryland....;)

If Panthers do win Worlds in medium this year, after being World Champs in small last year and winning Worlds in large I'm pretty sure at least once, this will be me.
2d1u7fo.gif

Like seriously. I'm already obsessed with them enough.

I feel like if everyone hits rankings will follow
1.Panthers
2.Woodlands
3.Stingray/Cali
4.Cali/Stingray
5.FCA

Cali Medium outscored Cali Elite on day one and Shooting Stars on both days during the Vegas comp. I'm surprised no more people are taking them into consideration.

yeah they are good i just dont know with them having to lose some of the crossovers from other teams come worlds... they have someone on large coed and girls driving in from mafia and a girl on smoed on the team. not much pull in vegas

yeah they are good i just dont know with them having to lose some of the crossovers from other teams come worlds... they have someone on large coed and girls driving in from mafia and a girl on smoed on the team. not much pull in vegas
The girl from coed is no longer on the team. The Crossover from smoed was only on smoed because a girl tore her acl and they needed a flyer! And the Jr.Mafia crossovers are girl who are World team eligible who want to be on a Worlds Team!

Our Senior Black and Nfinity team are excited to get back out on the floor for their next performances on January 29th! If you want to see Cheerforce Senior Black's Video of their first performance in December, we need 1000 likes on our Cheerforce Nfinity Fan Page! Help us get there and we would LOVE to release the video of our Medium All Girl 5!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CheerForce-Nfinity/159475394145599
(make sure you open the link above and "LIKE THIS" on the Nfinity Fan Page)

Back