All-Star Medium Coed 5 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow. How easily things are blown out of proportion. Lets get back to the subject. Cali Livermore will be having their showcase next month. I can't wait to watch Black Ops perform. Honestly, I can't wait for the comp season to start. I enjoy watching all the teams. So much talent!

Wow. How easily things are blown out of proportion. Lets get back to the subject. Cali Livermore will be having their showcase next month. I can't wait to watch Black Ops perform. Honestly, I can't wait for the comp season to start. I enjoy watching all the teams. So much talent!

Obsession and Odyssey.
It's all about the O's for me this year.
I love Obsession! Last year, when we were being forced out of the Milkhouse, I went and got a drink and went and sat in the stands at the baseball field. The Obsession kids came out and started sitting around me. I got all star struck and told them they were my favorite team, they took a bunch of silly and nice pics with me. Sweetest kids ever.

I can't wait to watch California Black Ops, so much talent!
My son and I listen to their mix in the car all the time and every time Rihanna comes on in the car we end up saying..."I'm undeniably...better than the rest, I'm indestructible, call me a bulletproof vest." pretty sure we annoy the DH but I can't hear that song without saying the VoiceOver.

You might as well stop posting you're going to give your gym, teams, a bad rep.. specially because you're talking about a name that has to do with cali I don't think your coaches would appreciate you talking so negatively with you being on the team.. watch what you say kiddo
i was stating a fact... no need to blow it out of proportion

Back