All-Star Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Happy Yule/Winter Solstice to Neopagans! If there are any of you out there lol

Also I think Kwanzaa is coming up (although I don't know ANYBODY who celebrates it, maybe someone here does), so Happy Kwanzaa if that's you!

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmakah, Joyeaux Noel and Seasons Greetings to my all fellow fiercers!

I hope everyone gets everything they want and many blessings in the new year : D

Found out this morning that my coach, Mike, is cancer-free :) What a great Christmas Present. Happy Holidays to everyone. <3
that is AWESOME news!!!!! This is what Christmas is all about!!:cheering:
Happy Holidays to everyone!! If you have your family and friends and good health then you have everything!!

I hope everyone has a safe and joyous holiday season.

With all the difficulties everyone faces, please take this time to enjoy your family and think about what good things you have in your life.

you know, when I picture santa in my head, he looks oddly like you :)

Have a good holiday to all of you! And enjoy yourself away from the gym. JK! It's torture to me :( You really don't relize how dedicated you are to cheerleading until you have to take 2 weeks off from it...(; LOL

015.jpg
that is AWESOME news!!!!! This is what Christmas is all about!!:cheering:
Happy Holidays to everyone!! If you have your family and friends and good health then you have everything!!
It was the best Christmas present ever!!! He is an amazing mentor and role model!

Back