All-Star Midwest Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

:eek: Illinois has a LOT more than that! We may have the drama, but we do have good gyms to go with it.

Cheer command, XForce, Legendary Premier, Allstar Rebels, Illinois Allstars to start. There are millions of gyms up here.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Thanks! I didn't know that! I live in central Illinois so my guess is that they're all too far to be feasible so I was never exposed to it

To the person who mentioned I am curious because I work for a vendor, that's correct, I work for Rebel Athletic as an Account Manager; Fury Athletics is actually my customer. To let you all in on a little exciting news Fury is going to have a new uniform, but it will be similar to their current one. Illinois is definitely a state that has a lot of high profile gyms, the states I mentioned don't get much love or attention on the national level and that's really sad because I live in the Twin Cities and don't really understand why it's catching on so slow here. Northern Elite is a great gym, they're about 15-20 mins from Minneapolis. Planet Spirit is in Golden Valley, just north of the cities; but there are only about 6-7 gyms in the whole state. That's crazy! I personally think Wisconsin and Michigan are going to really take off in the next few years, the programs are really starting to get strong. I visited Royalty Athletics recently and I agree that it's pretty impressive what they've put together in Stevens Point.

I had never heard of Dream Allstarz from Michigan until recently, does anyone cheer for them, or have you seen them compete? What little I've heard about them so far has been good.

ICE all stars was a success story for the midwest. I know it's not in any of the states you mentioned but they really brought it home for us Midwesterners!
:cow:
Sorry, but this really bugs me because ICE is hardly a Cinderella story or an "up-and-coming gym". They've been around for forever (since I was in minis). And if my memory serves me correctly, they got 4th at Worlds back in 2008 (out of the Indiana gym).

Sorry, but this really bugs me because ICE is hardly a Cinderella story or an "up-and-coming gym". They've been around for forever (since I was in minis). And if my memory serves me correctly, they got 4th at Worlds back in 2008 (out of the Indiana gym).
The person you quoted never said ICE was a cinderella...? They meant that the Midwest as a whole was cinderella. ICE just happened to be the gym to make us our true princess selves. *sassy girl emoji*

ETA: the sassy part wasn't directed at you. It was just our princess status in general

lol I was there in 2008 in Indiana so I understand that. 2007 was 7th in 2008 it was 4th

They haven't officially competed (since their doors just opened up a month ago), but Cheer St. Louis is one to watch this year. It is basically the same coaches and cheerleaders from Spirit Elite, but they all left SE and opened their own gym.

Very excited to see what is in store for them. Within a few days of opening, they had enough cheerleaders to form 14 teams. Not too shabby!

I am from Missouri but grew up going to summer camp in Minnesota....and all star cheer (at least then, 06-09) wasn't as well known...are there any gyms in the twin city area now?

@mykidscheer569 - why did you rate this post as gossip? It was a legitimate question. I am curious about the gyms in this area.

lol its cute you mentioned Cinderella since your username is Cinderella.

NEO, Dream Team All Stars and Matrix are all from Ohio. NEO and Matrix have worlds teams and Dream has their first level 5 this year. Tumble Zone Aces are just over the PA border and also have their first level 5 hopefully worlds team this year.

Back