All-Star Mixplay App - Cue Up Your Music Sections For One Touch Play - Perfect For Coaches!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 15, 2012
Hi Friends! My old cheer coach just published his new app, MixPlay!
Import your files from an email or from a dropbox URL, find your routine sections in the music, start practicing without trying to find your that one spot in your music.

Get it in the App Store!

Change the Tempo & Loop your sections too:
rpruSlZ.jpg

One touch play:
VusTlLA.jpg

(Full Screenshot Gallery: MixPlay App - Album on Imgur )

Get it now for Worlds or Summit!

I think so! When he showed it to me (the beta version) at College Nationals I was in shock at how genius and simple it is

I was actually talking to someone about making this exact thing. Thank you for this!

Is this only available for iPhone? Or is there an android version? I couldn't find it.

I've downloaded it and really think it has great potential. However, I think there is a bug or something in it. I've split up my music into about 7-8 sections and when I come to play it the 'entire mix' line is the same size and positioning as one of my other sections. I've screenshotted it below, you'll see that it's in the same position and length as the jumps section. When I come to okay the jumps section it plays the whole mix. I've deleted it and redone it and the same thing has happened. Any ideas as I love this app?

ImageUploadedByFierce Board1429396063.145087.jpg

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I've downloaded it and really think it has great potential. However, I think there is a bug or something in it. I've split up my music into about 7-8 sections and when I come to play it the 'entire mix' line is the same size and positioning as one of my other sections. I've screenshotted it below, you'll see that it's in the same position and length as the jumps section. When I come to okay the jumps section it plays the whole mix. I've deleted it and redone it and the same thing has happened. Any ideas as I love this app?

View attachment 810

I am having the exact same issue! It falls in our running tumbling section. Has to be a bug.

View attachment 810

I emailed your post to my coach (the developer) and mentioned your bug. Hopefully he has time to take a look and assist.

Hi all,
Corey the (retiring) KU cheer coach, and the creator of Cheermoji and MixPlay. Thanks so much for the bug report -- I just sent it to my developer (I didn't code the app) so hopefully he can get the fix done soon (the bad part is that when I submit a new build to the App Store, it usually takes about 8 days for them to review it and post it, so unfortunately it'll probably be a couple weeks. Grrr - sorry!

I'd hoped to have this app out a couple months ago but development took awhile. And I do have ideas for other cheer-related apps and tech stuff (my "non-cheer" job is as a web / user experience designer), so email me at [email protected] if you have any suggestions for stuff I should make! And fyi, once my non-KUcheer account is approved in 72 hours, I'll post as Corey Stone / [email protected].

Thanks all!
-Corey

Back