All-Star Most Incredible Cheer Moment

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Top Gun Unlimited 2008
http://youtu.be/-28nf3dT1yM

At 1:11 when the girl walks forward and all those guys tumble around her! It was the 1st time I saw one of the "big dogs" and I literally died! I went to cp's practice the next night and told everyone about it, one of the parent's responded "yeah but all their kids are home schooled" and I believed them...lol
Don't forget when he tumbles into the splits! Love it!

Top Gun Unlimited 2008
http://youtu.be/-28nf3dT1yM

At 1:11 when the girl walks forward and all those guys tumble around her! It was the 1st time I saw one of the "big dogs" and I literally died! I went to cp's practice the next night and told everyone about it, one of the parent's responded "yeah but all their kids are home schooled" and I believed them...lol
absolutely, HANDS DOWN, my favorite TG routine EVER. Probably My favorite routine overall. LOVE LOVE LOVE this. From beginning to end, jaw-dropping, innovative, and packed full of energy.

do you have a better video of this routine?! i love the dance and really want to see it but the video shows up a little unclear on my computer!
and the girl who tore her ACL was INCREDIBLE!

No this was the only video that I could find of this competition.

When I saw Top Gun at Return to Atlantis in 2006 and they did that thing where the guys tumbled to the back corner into a cradle and got launched back into a pass... my jaw was on the floor!

Also, this is going back... Northeastern U at NCA Nationals in 2002 with their walking wolf wall, Louisville and Oklahoma All-Girl teams that year, UMD the year after... basically, college nationals are always great:)

Or how about Amanda Yancy and the girl from OSU doing unassisted partner stunts? yowza<3

:fro:My most memorable moments are way too many to mention on here, but if I had to pick, they would be Top Gun at Worlds 08, 09, 10.. for sure.. World Cup Shooting Stars 07,08,09,10, and 11! CEA or SE, Worlds 2010 on Day 1, they were absolutely the BEST that I have ever seen them! Bangkok-what can you say, they really bring it! 2010- and 11!!! Twist and Shout Worlds 11, they were just Electric!!! They really wanted it!!! Charlotte Allstars-TEAL the Pyramid from "08" I love it, even though I saw it practically everyday! I felt the same everytime i saw it!!! They have always been Great performances for me every Worlds that they have attended!!!:help::fro: Georgia's Sr. 4 team from "09", they really were Great!!!!!
I guess I could name a few....i did actually! Not that they are Allstars-they should be, i wonder?? but Greenup County High School has impressed me since the 80's!!!!! I love those teams!!!!:jawdrop:

Back