All-Star Music From The Cheerlibrary To Your Mac!?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 5, 2010
Hello!
So my grandparents got me this Mac for Christmas, and I have no idea how to get music downloaded from the Cheerlibrary to my Mac!
I used to have a pc, and I knew how to download the music onto that computer, but i’m completely lost in this situation. Can someone help me?!

Hello!
So my grandparents got me this Mac for Christmas, and I have no idea how to get music downloaded from the Cheerlibrary to my Mac!
I used to have a pc, and I knew how to download the music onto that computer, but i’m completely lost in this situation. Can someone help me?!

I always download it to my itunes on my mac

Try right clicking (if you have that option turned on, but you know like the two finger tap to get the menu to pop up) and click download file to iTunes or Open with iTunes.

Ok im having the same issue but not with a mac book but just with a general computer, when i click download it doesnt give me options it just opens a new tab and plays the song, how do i get it so i can download it to my computer??

Ok im having the same issue but not with a mac book but just with a general computer, when i click download it doesnt give me options it just opens a new tab and plays the song, how do i get it so i can download it to my computer??
Right click

I am also a Mac person and have yet to figure this out. I got a new Macbook Pro for Christmas and would love for someone to tell me how to save to itunes. Thanks so much!

I have a mac desktop and laptop. I have no problem downloading to itunes from cheer library on my desktop. I simply go to cheerlibrary - pick my music and click on it to open it up. You will see several buttons - add to favorite, download, share - go to the download button and click on the right side of your mouse - it will open a window that gives you options - the first one is OPEN WITH ITUNES - click on that and it will automatically send it to itunes for you. If you are wanting to do it with your macbook let me know and I will get mine out and see if its any different and let you know. Hope this helps.

Click on the audio file you want from the various selections, it will take you to a new page that has your selection.

Look for the "download" button below the video. It has a little globe and is right by REPORT and ADD TO FAVORITES

Click download

The audio will open in a new screen. Right mouse click this audio file and click "SAVE AS"

Save the file as you wish into your downloads folder. The file will appear on your dock.

Drag the file from the dock into your itunes music

This works for me on my Macbook Pro! Good luck :)

I have a mac desktop and laptop. I have no problem downloading to itunes from cheer library on my desktop. I simply go to cheerlibrary - pick my music and click on it to open it up. You will see several buttons - add to favorite, download, share - go to the download button and click on the right side of your mouse - it will open a window that gives you options - the first one is OPEN WITH ITUNES - click on that and it will automatically send it to itunes for you. If you are wanting to do it with your macbook let me know and I will get mine out and see if its any different and let you know. Hope this helps.
thank you soooo muchhhh!!! :)

Back