My Grandaughter Cheers At "cheer Perfection" Studio

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I do feel bad for the girls on the show and the bottom line it has to-do with the parents the owner and their choices. Of course my cp would have been more then excited for her chance at 15min of fame -lol- . I do not see it on the TLC schedule, did they choose to axe the show? I don't know if the show I've seen taking that time slot is any better "Honey Boo Boo", I think that one is going be way more of a train wreck for that poor child. All in all only time will tell if this effects the gym CTR itself, some may leave the gym but then some maybe willing to give it a try to do the show. Do you really think Dance moms effected the dance industry? My daughter wanted to give Pageants a try after viewing Toddlers and Tiaras and we ended up using a Perfection Studios coach for her beauty routine (not the coach on CP - she has more the one gym). I do feel for you GD, and once the season is over she may have to make some choices.

I do feel bad for the girls on the show and the bottom line it has to-do with the parents the owner and their choices. Of course my cp would have been more then excited for her chance at 15min of fame -lol- . I do not see it on the TLC schedule, did they choose to axe the show? I don't know if the show I've seen taking that time slot is any better "Honey Boo Boo", I think that one is going be way more of a train wreck for that poor child. All in all only time will tell if this effects the gym CTR itself, some may leave the gym but then some maybe willing to give it a try to do the show. Do you really think Dance moms effected the dance industry? My daughter wanted to give Pageants a try after viewing Toddlers and Tiaras and we ended up using a Perfection Studios coach for her beauty routine (not the coach on CP - she has more the one gym). I do feel for you GD, and once the season is over she may have to make some choices.

Is Honey Boo Boo that girl from Toddlers and Tiaras that had her own go-go juice. Seriously I think TLC should stand for Total Lost Cause instead of The Learning Channel - the sad thing is that it is only going to encourage even more outlandish behavior from people who follow this mentality of parenting (or lack of parenting) to use their kids for their own moment of fame. In the beginning I used to watch Toddler and Tiaras because I found this to be interesting now it has just become so sad.

Is Honey Boo Boo that girl from Toddlers and Tiaras that had her own go-go juice. Seriously I think TLC should stand for Total Lost Cause instead of The Learning Channel - the sad thing is that it is only going to encourage even more outlandish behavior from people who follow this mentality of parenting (or lack of parenting) to use their kids for their own moment of fame. In the beginning I used to watch Toddler and Tiaras because I found this to be interesting now it has just become so sad.
haha I totally forgot that TLC stood for The Learning Channel.

idk. its like 5% cheer. and then just crazy moms and level 3 foward rolls...i won't bother even wathcing it anymore..

When will that be airing? i loved the trailer :)
Don't know but really hope it turns out as good as the trailer. I think it has some legit creators and the team certainly is stunning so hopefully...that would be one I would even let my girls see -and I am really restrictive with their TV

Back