All-Star Names Of Flyers In Music...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ian

Jan 28, 2011
I know ive heard it in a couple diffrent routines where the flyers go up and it says their name... if yall could tell me/show me i would LOVE you :)
Thanks, hopefully what i just said makes sense:)

^^^^ Mine and CheerKatie08 's personal favorite

I remember a routine from several years back when the said the flyers names as their stunts hit. I always through of how difficult it would be if someone got pulled out of the air or you had to switch spots with a group or something....

Another one had each flyers jacket size and ended with "and our coach wears an Extra Large"

I remember a routine from several years back when the said the flyers names as their stunts hit. I always through of how difficult it would be if someone got pulled out of the air or you had to switch spots with a group or something....

Another one had each flyers jacket size and ended with "and our coach wears an Extra Large"

Idk whose routine it was, but they used it more than once... it said something about the coaches shoe size... :eek:

I would just leave the voice over if someone had been switched around. I mean it might be a little weird for the team but how would the judges know Susie is really Jim Bob. :p If anything it might make a nice inside joke for the team haha

Latest posts

Back