All-Star National Champion Awards???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Level Grand Champions will be award this belt buckle at One Up Championships this season in Nashville, TN April 6-7, 2013! What do you think? Who's taking home The BUCKLE!?!?!?
616688_401149093279616_822454146_o.jpg

One Up Championships and All Star Performance Camps - Sports/Recreation/Activities - Knoxville, TN | Facebook
One Up Performance Camps and Competitions

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It really cracks me up thinking about a group of people in a meeting coming up with the belt buckle idea and thinking it's a good idea. I applaud the attempt at trying to be creative, but I think they forgot the population they cater too.

Has anyone ever tried jewelery besides rings? Like a bracelet or necklace that somehow could be designed for male/female. Thinking of a plain chain with a charm that has competion info on it. Something like the silver Tiffany bracelets/necklaces that were popular awhile back.

a belt buckle?
Do people wear belts?
Everyone's grandpa will really enjoy receiving this hand me down...
Is this a joke?
I don't even think my kid knows what a belt buckle is

I think you guys are mean, but I'm laughing so hard at every one of these comments I can't get myself together.

This is exactly how I looked when I opened this thread. I actually can't breathe I'm laughing so hard at this.

And now I'm just done. My little one just got out of bed to find out why I'm laughing so hard. :D

Oh my god....I hate the fact that it says Knoxville tn up there...

What in the world would I do with a belt buckle?

I think you guys are mean, but I'm laughing so hard at every one of these comments I can't get myself together.

This is exactly how I looked when I opened this thread. I actually can't breathe I'm laughing so hard at this.

And now I'm just done. My little one just got out of bed to find out why I'm laughing so hard. :D

I was more dumbfounded than anything! I really want to know who's idea this was and if they asked any of their customers if that's something they'd like as an award before having them made.
It's such an odd cheer "trophy" don't you agree?

Hey guys we appreciate all the feedback! The idea of the belt buckle comes more from the theme of the city the event happens in, Nashville TN. Which also lays claim the the "County Music Capital of the World" We fully understand not everyone will always like the awards that are given whether it be at our event or any other event producers event. We have received more positive feedback about the belt buckle than negative but again its impossible to please everyone not just in our industry but in real life.

On a side note the belt buckle is not the only gift being given and its only for the level grand champions. Again we appreciate the constructive criticism and will always be listening for how we can improve our event in Nashville and the experience for the customer!

I think if some young kids were to win this they would be confused what to do with it but I guess it goes along with a country theme ? But usually guys wear belt buckles and I don't think cheerleaders would be into it

At first i was going to jokingly say, this is what happens when someone thinks TOO far outside the box for something new. But after seeing your thought process, it looks more like someone who *didn't* think far enough outside the box.

Kudos for at least putting effort into looking to do something different. I'd expect if anywhere it'd be Texas that a buckle would fit. And if even they've never done it, probably nobody else should either!

no offense to whoever came up with the idea for this, but I'd honestly much rather get a shirt or jacket--something I can actually use and not just watch collect dust. It's cute and all to go with the 'theme' of the city, but most of the people at this competition I doubt are going to be people that live in Nashville that will 'get use' out of it. I honestly don't even think a kid that lives in Nashville would wear it...

i think its kind of cute considering when country music artist win cmt music awards they win a giant belt buckle trophy. So I totally get it.

anyway.. who is all coming to this even this year?? i've heard rumors of some big names!!!

Back