All-Star Nca 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I tried looking it up on the varsity site, but couldn't find it. How do they divide you up at NCA nationals If you are a large gym, but have 19 girls on your team? Are you seperated into Large gym, small team?

If I remember correctly I think if it's a really large division like small youth 2 for example. I think they pick like a number that would make the amount of teams almost the same in a division.

So might be like

Small youth A 19-20

And Small youth B 18 and under

OR

Maybe small youth A 20

And small youth B 19 and under.

I think it can befriend but not until they know who is coming. Probably what ever number of athletes is the median.

Hahah ok I'm guessing maybe someone can clue us in.
What was the NCA or varsity guys username I would tag him

If I remember correctly I think if it's a really large division like small youth 2 for example. I think they pick like a number that would make the amount of teams almost the same in a division.

So might be like

Small youth A 19-20

And Small youth B 18 and under

OR

Maybe small youth A 20

And small youth B 19 and under.

I think it can befriend but not until they know who is coming. Probably what ever number of athletes is the median.

Hahah ok I'm guessing maybe someone can clue us in.
What was the NCA or varsity guys username I would tag him

Thanks, that sounds right. So, we could be small or large team depending on the numbers and size of teams that sign up.

Thanks, that sounds right. So, we could be small or large team depending on the numbers and size of teams that sign up.

Also, if there are enough in the division they'll also divide up large gym/small gym. So, they could have Small gym Small Youth 2A, Small gym Small Youth 2B, Lg gym sm Y2A, Lg gym Lg Y2B. You probably won't know until the schedule comes out, though.

world cup twinkles, supersonics, starburst, starlites, galaxy, cosmic rays, odyssey, suns, and stars will be there! :)

aw yay excited for supersonics!:D i know historically WC only takes level 4 & 5 so I'm happy that these girls get to go now, too! (unless they moved up a level this season? but i don't think they did?)

aw yay excited for supersonics!:D i know historically WC only takes level 4 & 5 so I'm happy that these girls get to go now, too! (unless they moved up a level this season? but i don't think they did?)
they are j3!

Tiger Elite Senior 2 will be there. I will edit post when I get home and see which other squads will be going.

Back