All-Star Nca 2018

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, you can do both the regular and international non worlds divisions. I got the impression when we were first told that Droplet’s j4 would be going international and going to NCA that it was encouraged that teams do both, I will say that once we went international, we have not returned to the regular j4 division. For the makeup of our team and routine, we are just better suited to international, in my opinion.

So we will be there for international j4, and also on the weekend for large j5. That was a last minute addition to our schedule and I am super excited for Droplet to get the opportunity to go with that team. She has worked incredibly hard to be a real contributor there and I’m excited for her to get out there and show the world what she’s got.

Ready to get the marathon experience of CHEERSPORT out of the way and get to Dallas!

Yes, you can do both the regular and international non worlds divisions. I got the impression when we were first told that Droplet’s j4 would be going international and going to NCA that it was encouraged that teams do both, I will say that once we went international, we have not returned to the regular j4 division. For the makeup of our team and routine, we are just better suited to international, in my opinion.

So we will be there for international j4, and also on the weekend for large j5. That was a last minute addition to our schedule and I am super excited for Droplet to get the opportunity to go with that team. She has worked incredibly hard to be a real contributor there and I’m excited for her to get out there and show the world what she’s got.

Ready to get the marathon experience of CHEERSPORT out of the way and get to Dallas!
You're doing Cheersport and NCA? Bless you, that would quite possibly kill me...

Did NCA always have the no crossover rule? I wonder if thats why the smaller number after 2015?

The rule was new for the 2007-2008 season - CP's team at the time had to replace athletes between day one and day two or be disqualified. SMH

You're doing Cheersport and NCA? Bless you, that would quite possibly kill me...
It nearly did kill me last year....I came down with some horrific virus that managed to morph into a combo sinus infection/bronchitis. I was still on antibiotics and could neither smell nor taste boarding the plane for UCA. Good times.

Could anyone explain to me why Coed Elite isn't on the list?

I also wonder why TGSC is put in small ioc5 division.

I don't Coed Elite has been three since 15 or 16? due to the crossover rule. Im sure TGSC is a typo since they competed small coed this past weekend I believe.

I don't Coed Elite has been three since 15 or 16? due to the crossover rule. Im sure TGSC is a typo since they competed small coed this past weekend I believe.

I think they have crossovers on their c4 team.

i am wondering how their c4 team and senior elite are both competing at nca because i know there are quite a few crossovers from senior elite to c4. CSP's daughter being one of them.

I think they have crossovers on their c4 team.

i am wondering how their c4 team and senior elite are both competing at nca because i know there are quite a few crossovers from senior elite to c4. CSP's daughter being one of them.
Perhaps some replacements from Coed Elite? Idk

So coed elite not competing at NCA? i do know a lot of them crossover to C4. But i have to wonder about the few athletes who dont.

Back