All-Star Nca 2104

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
What teams is your program bringing to Dallas this year? Excited to see the growth of this awesome event!

The year 2104 ;)

OMG! Bahahaha! I was just about to write something to her about if she needs any help or to lend her an ear but she was just being a smart*ss. I love you @ilikebigbows!!!

Now back to the original question... I just found out we are bringing our Youth 1 team to Dallas. I'm so excited for these kids. Great little team!

OMG! Bahahaha! I was just about to write something to her about if she needs any help or to lend her an ear but she was just being a smart*ss. I love you @ilikebigbows!!!

Now back to the original question... I just found out we are bringing our Youth 1 team to Dallas. I'm so excited for these kids. Great little team!
I should read closer. I was sending out alarm bells thinking this poor child was suicidal. I should read a bit closer next time.

That is too funny.

Hehe gotcha :) trust me if I could live to see NCA 2104 I'd be the craziest 108-year-old WCSS fan alive!!

It took me til this post to realize there was a typo in the title. I couldn't figure out what everyone was referencing. Showing my age I guess lol.

Back