All-Star Nca Allstar Nationals 2018 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I believe in the past, the Level 6 teams were not viewed as the same "type" of team for gyms and I guess event producers wanted to give bids to the "real" divisions. I have always felt those divisions typically represented the athletes that have been in the sport the longest and typically have the most money issues. I wish they would revisit the rules.

On the other side, there is the issue of the differences in the scoresheet and rules. It can be a challenge to square up scores between divisions that have different rules and different point totals.

Last edited:
I believe in the past, the Level 6 teams were not viewed as the same "type" of team for gyms and I guess event producers wanted to give bids to the "real" divisions. I have always felt those divisions typically represented the athletes that have been in the sport the longest and typically have the most money issues. I wish they would revisit the rules.

There is the issue of the differences in the scoresheet and rules. It can be a challenge to square up scores between divisions that have different rules and different point totals.

It also effects the IOC 5 teams.

Regarding Claw 6: They don't get jackets because they didn't compete against anyone, correct? I feel like I heard that somewhere.

I didn't watch the live stream of the awards for the IO divisions.

Regarding Claw 6: They don't get jackets because they didn't compete against anyone, correct? I feel like I heard that somewhere.

I didn't watch the live stream of the awards for the IO divisions.
Really? That's an odd thing to do, regardless if they had competition or not.

I don't know why you're confused as I didn't watch most of the division, but don't forget that a lot of scores were REALLY close yesterday. This can lead to teams easily moving up or down multiple places, especially when they (or others) perform a lot better/worse than on day 1.
I can attest this... granted my CP is not on a Worlds team. Their team had a very uncharacteristic Day 1 with 2.75 in deductions and were in 7th (last place) and moved up to 3rd with the highest score of the 22 teams in their level from both days. We had just won Cheersport. To say the least, there were tears on both days but for very different reasons. The 1st and 2nd place teams had a scoring difference of .01! :(

I just spent a magical Saturday at NCA. I will be back. I missed watching the live feeds but experiencing the arena was on my To Do list. Thanks to @Cheermom1969 for inviting me to stay in her home!
@AndyT_T where we’re you sitting Saturday? I’m almost positive I was right behind you at one point.

Section 24 on Saturday I believe! I was in 17 on Sunday as well.

Any one know why panthers got grandchamp when the sm j1 from reacts score was higher?it was 99.35 i believe ???im confused
NCA Grand is just from the Worlds teams. All other levels get the Herkie High Point. Which is basically grand.

Any one know why panthers got grandchamp when the sm j1 from reacts score was higher?it was 99.35 i believe ???im confused
Grand champ is for Worlds divisions only. There is a high point award for each non-Worlds level.

Back