All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well in a reply like that, i lost respect for them...... cause that's just a cocky remark.

Okay so you would like to have their autographs? That means you like them correct? If you like them so much. Respect their privacy and wait until they chill out after a mess they just had. You can't ask them for a picture as soon as they live the stage. you just can't.

well in a reply like that, i lost respect for them...... cause that's just a cocky remark.
The majority of kids who get rejected will tell that the other person was rude because sometimes it's difficult to admit that you yourself did something wrong (approaching them at an inappropriate time). There is always two sides to a story and since it seems that this girl wants other people to feel sorry for her I guess she is exaggerating a lot (= cheetahs weren't rude but she was).

Okay so you would like to have their autographs? That means you like them correct? If you like them so much. Respect their privacy and wait until they chill out after a mess they just had. You can't ask them for a picture as soon as they live the stage. you just can't.

What makes me the most mad is she acts like she just followed them a short distance from the arena....meet up rooms are either in the lower level or past hall D. So it wasn't "oh look here comes Cheetahs..please sign my bow..." She stalked them and then camped in front of the meeting room, for however long they were with their coaches.

It's happening to me too and wont stop. I have been watching all day and its making me mad right here at the most crucial time of the day! Is it because a bunch of people are jumping on for the finale?

Sent from the Fierce Board App! || Android App

hold on I missed something.. who isnt allowed to take pictures in uniform ??
Cheetahs, after that whole bit with people like Matt Smith essentially needing a body guard so he wouldn't be crushed, with people trying to put their cameras into a coach-athlete huddle to take pictures..the list of ridiculousness goes on.

Honestly, I'm feeling less and less sorry for these sorts of 'fans' as the days go on. Yes, it sucks that people who kinda attempt to go about it in a nicER way get the short end of the stick..but those athletes owe you not one drop of sweat. I don't care if they signed up for a meet and greet at a previous point. They signed up to meet and greet you at THOSE specific times in THAT specific place. Nothing more.

I
Frankly, if I had a routine with those types of mistakes, and you tried to interrupt my team time, you should be grateful if the words I use aren't four letters long..
I have been in that position many of times after a bad performance you dot want to talk to anyone I would yell at my own parents let alone a stranger. But cheetahs have to remember they are looked up to and they have to no they are so amazing people are going to want to talk to them. They should have just been respectful and said I'm sorry I can't right now.

Level 5 and 6 National Champs (as far as they are officially posted on the Varsity-Results website)

Level 5 Youth
Cheer Extreme Allstars [Youth Elite], NC (90.06)
Level 5 International Open
Gymtyme All-Stars Pink, KY (94.65)
Level 5 International Open coed
Gymtyme All-Stars Black, KY (97.40)
Level 5 Small Junior
Twist & Shout Heart, OK (93.77)
Level 5 Small Junior Coed
Cheer Extreme Allstars, NC (96.69)
Level 5 Small Restricted Senior
xxx
Level 5 Small Restricted Senior Small Gym
xxx
Level 5 Small Restricted Senior Coed
The California All Stars SNIPERS, CA (93.13)
Level 5 Small Senior
xxx
Level 5 Senior Small Coed
xxx
Level 5 Medium Senior
xxx
Level 5 Senior Medium Coed
Gymtyme All-Stars Platinum, KY (96.64)
Twist & Shout Obsession, OK (96.64)
Level 5 Large Junior
East Celebrity Elite J5, MA (96.40)
Level 5 Large Junior Coed
The Stingray All-Stars, GA (95.53)
Level 5 Large Restricted Senior
Cheer Athletics Pumas, TX (92.48)
Level 5 Large Restricted Senior Coed Small Gym
Planet Cheer Galax, ME (87.40)
Level 5 Large Restricted Senior Coed
Texas Lonestar Cheer Company Black, TX (93.01)
Level 5 Large Senior
Xxx
Level 5 Senior Large Coed
Xxx

Level 6 National Champions

Level 6 International Open
Twist & Shout Passion, OK (93.22)
Level 6 International Open Coed
Stealth All-Stars Phoenix, CA (98.48)

:rolleyes: doesnt surprise me that this is still going on. again ill say, that they are there to compete not sign peoples autograph at such short notice, people just need to get with the program, and get over it.

Back