All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

With 25/75 scoring, if you make a mistake on day 1, and hit day 2, you better have upped your score a lot to make sure it doesn't come back to bite you. If you make a mistake on day 2, most times, there's no coming back from that.

Everyone is shocked by teams that had mistakes on day 1, but hit day 2, and didn't win. If they didn't cover the deduction, plus some, this is what happens.

this by far has been one of the best threads in existence for me, lol. the stress of asking for videos, seeing videos, the board crashing for a millisecond, and then having to refresh the page a million times for the past two days. :shimmy: however i dont want to have to go through this stress again, at least not until worlds.... :D

I just wanted to say Congrats to Cheer Force One Black Ops in Sm Sr Coed! They placed 19th today then were not called with everyone else for at large.. About 5 minutes later there was an announcement that they did get their At Large! :)

Am I the only one that doesn't think WCSS deserved the score they got? Like yeah they had a fall and a bobble, and I saw a small issue with jumps, but still. Their routine is just so clean and different than the 'normal' routine. I think they still should've placed higher. Like I love F5 and Panthers (seriously I listen to their music daily) but their routines just don't have that same impact as they did years before. Meh, maybe its just me not being able to comprehend them winning NCA. :(

Am I the only one that doesn't think WCSS deserved the score they got? Like yeah they had a fall and a bobble, and I saw a small issue with jumps, but still. Their routine is just so clean and different than the 'normal' routine. I think they still should've placed higher. Like I love F5 and Panthers (seriously I listen to their music daily) but their routines just don't have that same impact as they did years before. Meh, maybe its just me not being able to comprehend them winning NCA. :(
Today was worth 75%. A fall will kill you in finals, especially when the teams around you are hitting. A fall, bobble and off timing in jumps isn't clean.

I thought they would be in fourth. I cannot believe they placed below Peach.

Back