All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Did this team have an injury yesterday?

Or today. They're not on the schedule in this time slot.

They're marking an awful lot. If it was an injury today, they should be performing everything, even before the injury.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I will forever not understand the point of marking things at competition. Make your formations symmetrical and move the athletes not doing skills to the back. Bam. Easy.

Is it just me or did American Elite have an entire stunt group get injured? Watching that routine it looked like there were some athletes that weren't as injured that came back and marked, and they were missing 2(?) other athletes who may have been more severely injured.

poor Obsession

I will forever not understand the point of marking things at competition. Make your formations symmetrical and move the athletes not doing skills to the back. Bam. Easy.

Having been in that position (at worlds!), you need to focus more on fixing pyramids and moving people to be able to get to their new spots. You don't have a ton of time to rework things. Sometimes it's easier to just saw screw it and fix what you need to and leave incomplete stunt groups. Especially if you're only being judged after the injury.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

last 10 teams everyone had at least 1 stunt fall...those teams need to get their $hIt together.

Back