All-Star Nca - Day 2 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

... Because there is going to be a level 5 team that outscored every single level 5 team that competed. People are just confused as to how Panthers got a higher score than Top Gun
I feel like Panthers play to the scoresheet more than most teams... Top Gun puts on a SHOW regardless of whether or not they'll win. (No shade to either team/gym, that's just what I've observed.)

Being cleaner doesn't affect the raw score, the raw score is based on the difficulty and what's in the routine. Then they get their like actual score on how they actually perform it
Oh whoops, forgot that these were raw.

A little late, but I have no doubt in my mind that CSP will have something up her sleeve to debut come worlds.

So do the judges just take off points for safety and legality violations? I feel like it makes more sense to only put difficulty into the raw score, then take off points based off of execution, etc. (like in gymnastics).
Yes, you're correct. Only safety and legalities get deducted off. The raw score is just the score before deductions, including execution and difficulty.

So do the judges just take off points for safety and legality violations? I feel like it makes more sense to only put difficulty into the raw score, then take off points based off of execution, etc. (like in gymnastics).
The safety judge does deductions. The judges are broken into building skills, tumbling and overall. They give you both your difficulty score and your execution score.

Did KC fearless not go to NCA? Seems crazy in LAG. It's one of the only places other than cheersport they get to see how they stack up before worlds.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back