All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

B_C6E9RWwAA5zxw.jpg

oh.

( I know nothing about this just that it popped up on my twitter. )

Tacky.

If F5 go again do the scoring start over? Or pick up from where they ended?
They start over but are only scored from where the routine was stopped. They keep their deductions from the 1st routine

Thats it im going to bed. Indirectly feel like all these SFs are some how totally my fault.

literally all the teams that have a place in my heart are having a bit of a mare!

At this point, I just wish the whole SMOED team including coaches would stay off social media. It must be tough reading some hateful comments but you should not retaliate. Act your age and show some class. I feel like this season has just been a whole bunch of SMOED drama. Take a hint out of Patty Ann's book and stay of social media when away competing.

i dont get it, he is basically spreading more hate at whoever was bashing him or the team. like i really dont care if your defending your kids, you are an adult for the love of god act like one and take the high road. and what i find more ironic is what he has posted on his twitter...... which im guessing was after he made that comment.
Orby Orta @Orbyorta · 17h17 hours ago
I will never understand why there's so much cruelty in this sport.

like what is in the water over there that makes them act so stupid on social media...... :confused:

At this point, I just wish the whole SMOED team including coaches would stay off social media. It must be tough reading some hateful comments but you should not retaliate. Act your age and show some class. I feel like this season has just been a whole bunch of SMOED drama. Take a hint out of Patty Ann's book and stay of social media when away competing.
I wish I could shimmy this more than once! Yes, there has been lots of Smoed hate in the media :( but the worse thing a coach can do is feed into it!!! He needs to set an example for his athletes, I hope the kids in Smoed don't think this means they can also behave like this, two wrongs don't make a right in my book! I think it's awful that they are making vines making fun of Smoeds struggles yesterday, every team has bad days! Please CALI Coaches rise above this drama ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw something saying he took that down and apologized so out of respect I deleted my original post.

Honestly I think you should have left it. It was incredibly disrespectful for him to post it originally, and it can never be undone even if he deletes it. Lesson is social media for adults maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back