All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know its a controversial view and debate that has been going for ages, but I don't think clean should always beat difficulty/creativity. Every routine is different so there definitely are occasions when clean should win, but for my own personal preference I'm glad to see TGLC take it. Massive well done to Cheetahs though should definitely be proud of what they put on the mat!

I know its a controversial view and debate that has been going for ages, but I don't think clean should always beat difficulty/creativity. Every routine is different so there definitely are occasions when clean should win, but for my own personal preference I'm glad to see TGLC take it. Massive well done to Cheetahs though should definitely be proud of what they put on the mat!
The fact with TGLC though is that they have everything. They don't focus more on clean than difficulty or more on stunts than tumbling. It is such a well rounded routine that mistakes can't knock them off.

9ec9716814d59de2e7eb8ee77e65f57d.jpg

This is why we all thought we lost

We looked bad today

This is luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9ec9716814d59de2e7eb8ee77e65f57d.jpg

This is why we all thought we lost

We looked bad today

This is luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like you guys pulled a TGLC as well...... congratulations though. I've always believed that mistakes don't necessarily make or break a routine, especially if you have exceptional difficulty and execution in other areas of the score sheet.

Back