All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

contrary to what everyone believes.....you can still win with mistakes.
there's a lot of different areas on the score sheet, plus you have your first day score, even though it's 25%, that helps too.
i haven't been surprised with any placements yet. thought they were spot on.
although that could all change with large senior......
I was going to say, I wasn't shocked by Generals or TG. I thought both divisions would be close, but I figured both would hold on to 1st.

Ll is definately not the same team that won worlds. Not

You have to be 18 or older to be on an open 6 team though. So i dont think its about the crossovers.
It's 17+, there are definitely some crossovers between the 2 teams.

NCA used to be the competition where you had to be difficult, creative, but absolute perfection to win. Especially on day 2. That's what made getting a jacket so rare. It's hard to be creative, difficult, AND completely perfect. Especially, with your coaches and fans so far away from cheering you on. It's just you and your teammates and no bobbles.

In light of that, the results these past few years confuse me. Now, they don't announce scores either? Where's the transparency? I guess I miss the simplicity of the old days.

Annnd the live feed is frozen again! Making me miss Cheerlive! :mad:

NCA used to be the competition where you had to be difficult, creative, but absolute perfection to win. Especially on day 2. That's what made getting a jacket so rare. It's hard to be creative, difficult, AND completely perfect. Especially, with your coaches and fans so far away from cheering you on. It's just you and your teammates and no bobbles.

In light of that, the results these past few years confuse me. Now, they don't announce scores either? Where's the transparency? I guess I miss the simplicity of the old days.

yeah, why arent they announcing the first place score.

My feed hasn't frozen all weekend, I don't know if it's an individual computer thing or not.

[...]

To be fair: they are the only competition so far that posts complete division score breakdowns online. Right now you can't ask for more score transparency.

And you miss cheerlive? I must be missing something because they have the most awful customer service and quality. My feed hasn't frozen all weekend - must be something about your computer/bandwidth.

Back