All-Star Nca Day 3 Updates (sunday)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's a 2 day competition, TG hit deduction free yesterday and CA didn't, and that's what won it for them. If it had come down to today only, CA would have won.
Actually they didnt hit a zero deduction routine day 1. The score sheet says zero but there was a stunt bobble. Some say a jumps to back td but i didnt see that. Unfortunately it wasnt put on the score sheet.
Both teams are amazing. Cant wait for worlds!

Last edited:
Actually they didnt hit a zero deduction routine day 1. The score sheet says zero but there was a stunt bobble and jumps to back bust. Unfortunately it wasnt put on the score sheet.
Well, that's what matters. I didn't see the bust, but I would agree with the judges that it wasn't a deduction-worthy bobble. There were worse bobbles this weekend that didn't get deducted either.

And I'm so glad I don't follow many cheer people on Twitter, I was curious so I did a little searching and jeez there are some nasty posts from athletes and adults, people need to get over themselves lol

Did the same thing this morning and could only handle the nonsense for 3 minutes until I had to close it. The "fake fans" rants are also hella annoying. I can't with the "fake fans" thing.

Sorry if this had already been answered, but who received the full paid bid in replacement of Super Seniors who already has one?

Very disappointed in the California Allstars program for their lack of sportsmanship this weekend. I can understand some of the athletes' posts--they are kids after all. But when the coaches get involved, that's where I draw the line. I am not just talking about one team in particular, I saw this across multiple divisions. Very sad and shocking from a program that is usually a class act. Get it together guys!

Very disappointed in the California Allstars program for their lack of sportsmanship this weekend. I can understand some of the athletes' posts--they are kids after all. But when the coaches get involved, that's where I draw the line. I am not just talking about one team in particular, I saw this across multiple divisions. Very sad and shocking from a program that is usually a class act. Get it together guys!
Also disappointed in a few rockstar athletes and owner

4ff487f831994e87029907fa87a94df2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Rockstar has quite the history of poor sportsmanship, from what I've seen...so unfortunate...such talented athletes!
There is a bunch more too-
Whatever but since I'm disappointed in one I'm going to shoutout another

Spirit of Texas in the j3 division should be way more upset than Rockstar is about the scores but I haven't seen a negative post from any of them and several of them (the ones my daughter has made friends with previously) messaged her congratulating her and saying we earned it and that her team is so good. That's class and I have nothing but respect for them and I wish for them it could of been a tie! Very sweet kids!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think Scott's comment is that bad. It felt more heartfelt than catty. Sure, it is not the best sportsmanship, but it didn't directly call out another team,

The other post is really bad. Calling the judges "dumbasses" while having your team's photo all over your page is very risky. She has also retweeted other comments and and said more on her own about the judges. This was not a one time comment.

Back