All-Star Nca Housing

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

mecheermom

Cheer Parent
May 27, 2011
Has anyone successfully booked the Omni attached to the Dallas convention center? All of this confusion with Gametime and Connections is a mess. We booked through Gametime right after nationals last year..but now it seems those reservations are no longer valid.

????

We were given the choice of the Omni or the Adolphus. I chose the Adolphus simply because it was a tad bit cheaper, but I havent heard anything from anyone at our gym having problems with the Omni...

It is booked because gametime allowed booking last spring through NCA. When NCA changed housing companies and made it mandatory that you book through connections housing the problem occurred when people had already booked....

Have you checked with the hotel? It appears NCA switched to another provider under the "NCA National" , but that should not cancel yours with Gametime.

I know people who have booked there for NCA. Hopefully Cheermomntx will see this and post

I know that a lot of people that I know had their reservations disappear and NCA is claiming that nobody booked through gametime. So it is a big old mess. So my caution is to anyone who booked through gametime call the hotel and double check your reservation.

I confirmed with game time back in November and they didn't say anything about my reservation being cancelled. I will call today to see what I can find out.

I have spoken with Gametime, Connections and the Omni. Right now...the Omni does not have my name attached to any rooms, but claims that Gametime still has the block. It is a legal battle at this point, and Gametime has told me that they are waiting to be able to release the names for the rooms to the Omni. Until the legalities are worked out between Gametime, NCA, and Connections they cannot release the names. I am concerned about impending cancellation policies and what this will mean for reservations. I also worry about people who have not been informed about this issue and book through other websites for cheaper rates. It is going to be interesting.

CheerMomNTx...let me know what you find out!!

If anyone wants the number for the person at Gametime that is working on the situation PM me and I will give it to you. I also have the name and email address of the person at NCA in charge of this if anyone wants his email (I am too much of a chicken to email him!).

I just spoke with Gametime as well, maybe they are not clear on what the status is at this point, but I was told the rooms have been all moved to Connections Housing per NCA and the blocks held by Gametime were given to them. However, i spoke with Connections Housing and they do not have my reservation name or information, apparently some were transferred. So technically, I no longer have a reservation. I made my reservation in May for the Omni and now my options are limited. This stinks.

I have spoken with Gametime, Connections and the Omni. Right now...the Omni does not have my name attached to any rooms, but claims that Gametime still has the block. It is a legal battle at this point, and Gametime has told me that they are waiting to be able to release the names for the rooms to the Omni. Until the legalities are worked out between Gametime, NCA, and Connections they cannot release the names. I am concerned about impending cancellation policies and what this will mean for reservations. I also worry about people who have not been informed about this issue and book through other websites for cheaper rates. It is going to be interesting.

CheerMomNTx...let me know what you find out!!

If anyone wants the number for the person at Gametime that is working on the situation PM me and I will give it to you. I also have the name and email address of the person at NCA in charge of this if anyone wants his email (I am too much of a chicken to email him!).

I had the same issue and we were very concerned with us not having a room. I did get a response from gametime yesterday that said they were very sorry and I have no room now and need to take it up with NCA and make them honor my reservation with the Omini. That's easier said then done since the Omnin is overbooked, we did send some emails to NCA who had Connections help us get a room at a hotel as close as they could. If you have a gametime reservation I would suggest you call Connections immediately! They told us they knew they had alot of people that were gonna show up to NO reservation but they had no way of contacting anyone as gametime is not releasing any names or emails. I think it's pretty crappy that gametime is not notifying anyone of this issue, I understand they are upset with the situation but they are leaving alot of people hanging with no room.

Y'all gave me a heart attack. Just throwing out there that my Triple AAA card often gets be better rates than these booking companies. Thank heavens I used AAA for this one. I like to be in charge of my own destiny, but I book really early.

Good luck everybody.

Just called. Gee I'm sorry... you don't have a room. Called Gametime... We are in a dispute with NCA. Called Connection Housing, the hotel you have a confirmation for is overbooked... Well this should be fun.

Back