All-Star Nca Level 1-4 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We do ours exaclty how they performed it in the video. except ours went much lower and we still got called on it. i know its a different competition but that one in the middle is extremely high.

this is the rule for release moves like that
If the release move passes above the bases’ extended arm level, it will be considered a toss and/or dismount, and must follow the appropriate “Toss” and/or “Dismount” rules. To determine the height of a release move, at the highest point of the release, the distance from the hips to the extended arms of the bases will be used to determine the height of the release. If that distance is greater than the length of the top person’s legs, it will be considered a toss or dismount and must follow the appropriate “Toss” or “Dismount” rules.

to me the distance is much much higher than the length of the top persons legs.

not trying to call cja out because ive seen alot of level 3 teams do this. but we got called for it at a competition and it cost us winning. they need to be consistent with these legalities at every competition.

I agree, that middle toss is high, but I'm looking at where the toss originates from. For each of the three groups, the flyer is being thrown from far below the bases' waists. Do you know if your deduction actually came from the height or just the skill in general?

I agree, that middle toss is high, but I'm looking at where the toss originates from. For each of the three groups, the flyer is being thrown from far below the bases' waists. Do you know if your deduction actually came from the height or just the skill in general?

it came from the height. we throw ours from below waist level also. just like they do. we were told it was illegal because the height of the toss was higher than the length of the top persons legs.

We do ours exaclty how they performed it in the video. except ours went much lower and we still got called on it. i know its a different competition but that one in the middle is extremely high.

this is the rule for release moves like that
If the release move passes above the bases’ extended arm level, it will be considered a toss and/or dismount, and must follow the appropriate “Toss” and/or “Dismount” rules. To determine the height of a release move, at the highest point of the release, the distance from the hips to the extended arms of the bases will be used to determine the height of the release. If that distance is greater than the length of the top person’s legs, it will be considered a toss or dismount and must follow the appropriate “Toss” or “Dismount” rules.

to me the distance is much much higher than the length of the top persons legs.

not trying to call cja out because ive seen alot of level 3 teams do this. but we got called for it at a competition and it cost us winning. they need to be consistent with these legalities at every competition.
Another inconsistent one is spotters for coed stunts above prep level on level 4 teams. Far too many teams get away with not having them.

Back