All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well honestly if you look at TGLC the stunt never actually went up. So maybe they just counted 10 instead of 11, he just tossed her.
this. exactly my point. they never touch the girl's foot. so it just look like that they tossed her. for sure this was deducted on their scores but not as a deduction since they have 1 less coed stunt.

See also: coed stunting on TGLC is mostly assisted, yes?
I just watched their routine, their coed stunting were all unassisted... what they lack is the quantity. Also, their elite stunt sequence seems a little easier than other teams (no release moves, Steel taking one of their release moves out might've hurt their difficulty score too but at least no falls) and don't max out either (most, if not all, of the top large coed teams have 11 stunt groups too, the magic number was 12 for TGLC but this year they might've struggle to find a strong female base/extra flyer), but it's otherwise executed really well.

this. exactly my point. they never touch the girl's foot. so it just look like that they tossed her. for sure this was deducted on their scores but not as a deduction since they have 1 less coed stunt.

They may have deducted it in the execution/overall impression rather than an actual penalty...

Is there any way to find out scores for divisions not in the arena? (looking for youth 2)

This has probably been brought up already, but is it true that you can only watch the livestream if you're in the US?

Back