All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well that's not how I expected results to go, but I can't say I'm at all mad. Actually I'm very excited to see all these teams from less well known teams going so well. Congrats to midnight, diamonds and bsb for top 3!!

C5tHhabVAAAZIBL.jpg

without @ACEDAD around to enlighten me, when did we switch to beauty pageant style scoring for special needs? I know they were reevaluating the system they judged them with last season; was this the result? Is there a key? What does it mean? @quietmom maybe?

Congrats to Suns and Eye on Worlds bids!!!

SOT A team actually!
https://www.varsity.com/uploads/events/eventid_2017/files/L5_Medium_Senior-RANKINGS-DAY_2.pdf

Now that I'm looking at the scores, I'm so thrown off as to why Aces and Peach were so far down the score sheet, at least compared to their placements at other comps

I think Peach was really hit by being one of the first teams of medium senior to perform last year. Other than that it was just that scores in medium senior were extremely close and every .1 could easily move you up or down quite a bit.

C5tHhabVAAAZIBL.jpg

without @ACEDAD around to enlighten me, when did we switch to beauty pageant style scoring for special needs? I know they were reevaluating the system they judged them with last season; was this the result? Is there a key? What does it mean? @quietmom maybe?

Congrats to Suns and Eye on Worlds bids!!!

I have no clue. They sound like nice ranks thou. At this point, I am glad that they are scoring sn teams again, am happy to see bids awarded to SN teams for world's based on merit, and super thankful for my kids' retirement. :)

Back