All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even if this were true, which I don't know either way, the main point here is that C4 isn't at NCA either. So what does any of this matter?

I was just replying maybe that's why they didnt attend NCA and a sibling of a member of coed elite posted that number. Doesn't matter to me.[emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Senior Elite simplified their second stunt sequence for day 2 from a video I have seen on Twitter!

PULLING SO HARD FOR SSX
It looks as though they changed their 540 tic toc to a 360 tic toc in the first stunt sequence and their double up to a 1 and a half up in the second sequence. they had a drop in each of these sections on day 1 and hit day 2 so a smart move!

Queen cobras from stars vipers won 96.04
Cheer athletics reign cats 94.08
California Allstars 93.64
Twist & shout
Cheer extreme
Prodigy
Biron elite
Zone cheer
Rocket cheer
Brandon allstars
Midwest cheer elite
All star revolution
Extreme cheer
Envy cheer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am so impressed at how sweet your Queen Cobras were! They were so nice to our ReignCats & we were very impressed with their sportsmanship. Our girls just loved them! Congrats on the win they were absolutely amazing!

I am so impressed at how sweet your Queen Cobras were! They were so nice to our ReignCats & we were very impressed with their sportsmanship. Our girls just loved them! Congrats on the win they were absolutely amazing!

Thanks, I was actually thinking the same about your daughters team. When our girls got done watching the playback and your girls were literally waiting for them and gave them all hugs and were cheering for them, I literally started tearing up. They were so awesome and put on a show both days! What a great group of girls that is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

14! And 3 grand champs, 12 2nd place. All but 4 teams out of 68 got top 10. So exciting!

You had this figured out before I did. I don't get out-statted on CA stuff very often. Do anyone have the whole list? I am about to spend a ton of time on that.

Edit: I see the NCA google doc - which is hugely appreciated. It is set up a bit differently than I tend to look at that type of information. I don't want to re-format it, but I also don't want to make a copy and start updating with scores and such and have two copies that are getting worked on.

Last edited:
Thanks, I was actually thinking the same about your daughters team. When our girls got done watching the playback and your girls were literally waiting for them and gave them all hugs and were cheering for them, I literally started tearing up. They were so awesome and put on a show both days! What a great group of girls that is!

I did't see a ton of non-CA teams this weekend, but I did see Queen Cobras in finals. They were fabulous and fully earned their huge score.

Can they get rid of the junior restricted 5 division it seems so small at such a large Nationals to be worth it. You can Put some of those kids on a youth 4 or sen restricted 5 so those divisions get stronger.
Well, my cp is in this division, and it is a perfect fit for the kids on our team. Aren't we always saying we should try to keep kids on age and level appropriate teams when possible? Our kids are truly junior age. Many are too old for youth, plus they all have a full but most do not have a competition-ready double. I have no interest in bumping my cp up to a senior team early if there is an appropriate level in her age bracket. Honestly, I predict this division will only get bigger. It seems like it fills a valid niche.

Back