All-Star Need Cheeropedia Volutneer For Motions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
I need someone to volunteer to take pictures and write up descriptions for the motions section on the Cheeropedia.

kingston said:
I need someone to volunteer to take pictures and write up descriptions for the motions section on the Cheeropedia.

I have a set of pics with basic descriptions that would prob work for you. We have a "cheer bible" that I use to train new teachers. I can send it to you next week if you'd like.

I have a set of pics with basic descriptions that would prob work for you. We have a "cheer bible" that I use to train new teachers. I can send it to you next week if you'd like.

Actually I prefer you put it up on the cheeropedia. I want to encourage a bit more crowd interaction. Do you mind putting it on motions?

kingston said:
Actually I prefer you put it up on the cheeropedia. I want to encourage a bit more crowd interaction. Do you mind putting it on motions?

I'll take a stab at it this week. I'll put up the basic stuff first and then we will see about variations.

Gracias

If nobody minds, I have descriptions and photos of broken T, clap, and clasp, that I used for some new girls. I'd be more than happy to share

That's what I have too. If y'all have it already I won't add more
(high v, low v, T, candlesticks, buckets, daggers, tabletop, clasp, clap)

Back