High School Need Song Suggestions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 3, 2011
i need some song suggestions that have a theme of being back.

My team won state in the medium division in 2012, and then was moved up to large for 2013-2015. Now we are back in medium so I want a lot of our music to reflect that we're back and ready to defend our title!

HELP!! Thanks in advance!

Old school but Aerosmith Back in the Saddle

Or real old school for a dance song My Boyfriends Back

**Tell me another fairy tale Mommy, I like it when strangers tell you how awesome I am**

Eminem - has a part in one of his songs that says "guess who's back, back again..."
The whole song repeats it a lot... And says "it's been a little lonely without me"... Thought that was appropriate for your theme... I tune his songs , unfortunately he's not what I "Jam" to lol... ) so I can't remember the name...

Back Again by Waldo's People? Might sound cookie-cutter, but it'll definitely work.

Return of the Mack by Mark Morrison. Amazing song. If you lay it over a different beat, it could be a fantastic dance song.

@CheerItFullOut That's Lose It by Eminem

Back Again by Waldo's People? Might sound cookie-cutter, but it'll definitely work.

Return of the Mack by Mark Morrison. Amazing song. If you lay it over a different beat, it could be a fantastic dance song.

@CheerItFullOut That's Lose It by Eminem
Thanks! After my day today.. It was one of those "stupid naggy things" that was going to bug me before I went to bed. I seriously was just sitting here thinking... "Stand Up"... "Isn't it Stand up, is Stand up a song of his? Aren't all of his song titles like two words: Stand Up, Real Shaddy?! Sit Down, Shut Up, Loose it?!"... IDK ...I'm too lazy to google through his lyrics

Thanks! After my day today.. It was one of those "stupid naggy things" that was going to bug me before I went to bed. I seriously was just sitting here thinking... "Stand Up"... "Isn't it Stand up, is Stand up a song of his? Aren't all of his song titles like two words: Stand Up, Real Shaddy?! Sit Down, Shut Up, Loose it?!"... IDK ...I'm too lazy to google through his lyrics
Actually it's 'without me'

I just sang the entire song in my head after reading the 'guess who's back, back again' intro. He's one non-rock artist that I actually really like. His lyrical ability fascinates me. I actually read an article once that talked about how little variety artists used in their vocabulary, and he was one that was on the very high side of the vocabulary spectrum. I'll have to see if I can find it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I'm coming out" by Diana Ross

My coach bestie has this is her mix this year. She took over a program that's never competed and it was SO perfect at competition yesterday.

Old school but Aerosmith Back in the Saddle

Or real old school for a dance song My Boyfriends Back

**Tell me another fairy tale Mommy, I like it when strangers tell you how awesome I am**
I really wish it was easier to search your negative ratings.

@purplecheer, no idea why you negative rated this but thank you.

Maybe because she thinks you're dusty crusty old due to your music taste? LOL. My guess is that it was accidental. I blame King.
Ouch, why not twist that knife while you stab me, lol. Jk.

**Someone is channeling their inner Oprah. Dislikes for all**

Maybe because she thinks you're dusty crusty old due to your music taste? LOL. My guess is that it was accidental. I blame King.
Ouch, why not twist that knife while you stab me, lol. Jk.

**Someone is channeling their inner Oprah. Dislikes for all**

Back