All-Star New Cali Allstars/arizona Rumor - True Or False?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A member of American Elite's level 5 team team just posted on instagram that next year they will be part of Pacific Coast Magic. This is the American Elite located in Scottsdale, AZ. Things are getting interesting in Arizona.

A member of American Elite's level 5 team team just posted on instagram that next year they will be part of Pacific Coast Magic. This is the American Elite located in Scottsdale, AZ. Things are getting interesting in Arizona.
Plot twist....still waiting on the impending official notice regarding CALI.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

American Elite is literally 6 minutes from the new facility that Desert Storm is building. Interesting news. Is there enough talent in AZ to support Cali, PCM, Storm, and USA as *quality* level 5 teams?

Maybe once the AIA rule changes.

American Elite is literally 6 minutes from the new facility that Desert Storm is building. Interesting news. Is there enough talent in AZ to support Cali, PCM, Storm, and USA as *quality* level 5 teams?

Maybe once the AIA rule changes.
It is about to get interesting in AZ! From what I've heard the AIA rule changes aren't going to happen.

There is always a little piece of my heart at AZ Heat Elite. Tommy and Shapel are doing amazing things with that program and I suspect it won't be long before they have a level 5 again....
I still have to shadow box and send them the "vintage" Heat uniforms I have hanging in my closet.

I don't know anything about Cali buying out anyone in Az, but, I was told by a friend from PCM that just Karma (pcm ioc5) is merging with that Az ioc5 team. Is
Looking forward to checking out the new facility being built from the ground up at DSE. 20,000 square feet opening this summer.

Everyone upping their game in AZ. Can't wait for next season.
I have to see pictures!!!!

The rumor is alive and well that CA Allstars is buying AZ Power I spoke to a cheer mom tonight whose daughter goes to AZ Power. She is a "I don't believe it until I see it" as far as anything at AZ Power as are many of them there. The Power mom said her good friend and fellow Power mom was tired of the rumors and called CA Allstars and they confirmed that it is set and the details are being ironed out. Supposedly they will use their current location until CA gets them into a new one. Maybe this is why they don't have any tryout information up. Only time will tell!

I don't know anything about Cali buying out anyone in Az, but, I was told by a friend from PCM that just Karma (pcm ioc5) is merging with that Az ioc5 team. Is

I have to see pictures!!!!

PCM Karma and AZ United held a "try out" and athletes from both teams were chosen to form the new PCM Karma. They will be competing at USA Nationals this weekend for their new bid to Worlds.

It is about to get interesting in AZ! From what I've heard the AIA rule changes aren't going to happen.

Being a long time All-Star coach in AZ - I HATE the AIA rule. Because of the "rule changing" rumors out there I contacted Michele Staples at AIA. "There is no change to the AIA Bylaw and it is not scheduled to change" any time soon. :( It's an unfortunate rule and hurts our athleticism across the board in our state for all gyms. Can't wait until the AIA board does some housekeeping!

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with AZ. What rule does AIA (guess that is their state HS athletics governing body) have? Are they a "no all stars during football/basketball season" state?

Being a long time All-Star coach in AZ - I HATE the AIA rule. Because of the "rule changing" rumors out there I contacted Michele Staples at AIA. "There is no change to the AIA Bylaw and it is not scheduled to change" any time soon. :( It's an unfortunate rule and hurts our athleticism across the board in our state for all gyms. Can't wait until the AIA board does some housekeeping!
I could not agree more, AIA board needs to do some major housekeeping!!!!!

PCM Karma and AZ United held a "try out" and athletes from both teams were chosen to form the new PCM Karma. They will be competing at USA Nationals this weekend for their new bid to Worlds.
Do you know why they chose to combine even though they already each had bids to worlds individually?

Do you know why they chose to combine even though they already each had bids to worlds individually?
From what I have heard - but don't quote me, my information could be false and just sound good lol - there were a few athletes cross competing on PCM Phoenix and Karma, when Phoenix got their full paid - those crossing were staying on Phoenix. United and Karma both had their strengths but not strong enough to contend with the top IOC5 teams. (on a side note - American Elite in Scottsdale, AZ has announced their combining with PCM for next season, which the coach of United is involved in and United practices out of American Elite...) That being said, I'm sure all involved think Karma has a better shot against the top established teams if they combined the talents of Karma and United :)

Back