All-Star New Changes?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know we're not known anywhere else but here, but my team is finally expanding to being a program! We've had an IO6 team for several years, and were finally in the position to add a senior team! I know it's small potatoes in the grand scheme, but we're pretty thrilled about it! It'll also be our first year with a dedicated tumbling coach, which I'm also giddy about
That's great! Congratulations to you all!

Lake Mary Allstars and Shine Athletics merged in Central Florida (Orlando area) and will now be called Legendary Athletics.

we aren't there yet! But we are adding a junior team this year, something we haven't been able to do bc we have had so few sr age we couldn't separate them. Here's to growth!

Congrats! I was shaking I was so excited when we could go from an IO6 to have a senior team. I love hearing about small programs like ours being able to "grow up"

We're going to be able to field a restricted senior 5 for the first time in years! Excited for the girls!
Very excited for you guys!!! All your squads always look amazing, and I always wondered why you don't have a level 5. Good luck this season!!

Very excited for you guys!!! All your squads always look amazing, and I always wondered why you don't have a level 5. Good luck this season!!

Thanks! Some of the HS have ruled that you can't cheer both so girls have chosen school over all star. By now they've seen how that played out so they're sticking with the gym. Should be an exciting year for them.

Thanks! Some of the HS have ruled that you can't cheer both so girls have chosen school over all star. By now they've seen how that played out so they're sticking with the gym. Should be an exciting year for them.
Yes, we have that same problem in Fort Wayne. Look forward to seeing your teams at comps!!

We have the same issues in Az except it's state wide. Kinda a bummer though

Back