All-Star New Cheer Athletics Location

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Please no one tell my CP!!!! She is going to be excited. I can't see her wanting to leave our current gym though. She loves it! I guess it's going to be interesting to see who stays and who goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just in CMH (that I remember)- Matrix, BCE, Step One, Gym X-Treme, Integrity Cheer Elite, MCE now, Empire Cheer and Dance, Trinity All Stars. I know I'm forgetting a couple. (Editing and adding as I remember)
Oops, this was rated gossip. I thought I was answering a question. Sorry

Wonder what they'll call it? Clawlumbus?? Clawumbus?? Congrats on the new location! :)

Last edited:
Well I hope that you are remembered when it is time for the FB awards because that was one heck of a great random guess! :p I'm curious to hear the new cat team names.
I cheer in Ohio but unfortunately this will be my last year due to expenses but it's crazy I always compete in Columbus and thought there were already a decent # of gyms there. I saw it on my Instagram feed today and I literally shouted,"I CALLED IT!!" Lol but good luck Cheer Athletics. Ohio is alright when u get past the weather haha.

I've been through the coaching staff in my head trying to figure out who is moving across the country to be director and can only think of like 2 people. I'm eager to see who they chose
Who were you thinking? I narrowed it down to two as well..

Already seen a few ridiculously shady tweets about this from surrounding gyms. Why does everything always have to be a problem? Just be happy for CA and move on.

Back