High School New High School Uniforms 2014-2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We didn't cheer football and we had them. We wore them at school on game days because obviously it was the middle of winter in Illinois and cold but still looked like a team arriving at games and whatnot. It looks more professional than jeans and team shirts. It was also a lot easier to put on skirts over warmup pants and slide those off than to try the same thing with jeans
Very true!

Random question: do you guys find it necessary for middle school teams to buy warm-ups if they don't cheer for football?
I think if you live where it gets cold that it is nice to have something matching for the team to wear to the game. It just looks nicer. It could be matching yoga/sweat pants and a team hoodie. It doesn't have to be expensive.

Random question: do you guys find it necessary for middle school teams to buy warm-ups if they don't cheer for football?

See what your high school teams are wearing and perhaps make ordering the same ones an option for your MS team. I have my program's MS cheerleaders order what our JV and Varsity team has so that the costs aren't as high once they reach high school. If you compete, it's a good idea so they look clean when they're traveling to a competition or a game.

Although we do our uniforms through Varsity, our warm-ups are from GTM. All 3 teams cheer for football, so water resistant is a must and GTM's has worked wonderful.

See what your high school teams are wearing and perhaps make ordering the same ones an option for your MS team. I have my program's MS cheerleaders order what our JV and Varsity team has so that the costs aren't as high once they reach high school. If you compete, it's a good idea so they look clean when they're traveling to a competition or a game.

Although we do our uniforms through Varsity, our warm-ups are from GTM. All 3 teams cheer for football, so water resistant is a must and GTM's has worked wonderful.
I don't coach, I'm just wondering for future reference. But thank you! :)

We use GTM as well and I love them!

Back