All-Star New Maddie Gardner 2by2 Video

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I never said SHE was not beautiful. I never said she was not graceful. Her kick is beautiful. But IMHO her double and most if not all of CEA doubles have their feet crossed and their head out and IMHO that is ugly. And no I can't kick double - But I sure can teach one that has feet together and head in.

Hey, well I HONESTLY think that if you cant do the skill then you should just shut your mouth. ;) YA WELCOME

Not gonna lie, I'm not the biggest Maddie fan, but her flying is absolutely beautiful. And omg can I pleaaase have her accent?!

Hey, well I HONESTLY think that if you cant do the skill then you should just shut your mouth. ;) YA WELCOME
I'm going to have to disagree with you some of the best womens gymanstic coaches have been males and you dont see them busting out the stuff they do on beams. Do you honestly think Elaine Pascal can do what the girls on shooting stars can do but she is an AMAZING COACH.

I'm going to have to disagree with you some of the best womens gymanstic coaches have been males and you dont see them busting out the stuff they do on beams. Do you honestly think Elaine Pascal can do what the girls on shooting stars can do but she is an AMAZING COACH.

Thats fine but theres a big difference between teaching and doing. There are certain things that you feel/think/know when doing skills that you could only really understand until you actually do the skill. And all those great coaches werent bashing a young girl who is a great role model and cheerleader. My comment was specifically directed towards one person (thats why I quoted her/him).

Thats fine but theres a big difference between teaching and doing. There are certain things that you feel/think/know when doing skills that you could only really understand until you actually do the skill. And all those great coaches werent bashing a young girl who is a great role model and cheerleader. My comment was specifically directed towards one person (thats why I quoted her/him).
I'm not defending that person by any means I think what the said about her was rude. But, it doesnt mean that they couldn't teach her something. I feel the day you think you can not be taught is the day you stop learning.

I'm not defending that person by any means I think what the said about her was rude. But, it doesnt mean that they couldn't teach her something. I feel the day you think you can not be taught is the day you stop learning.

I never said that she couldnt teach her something, there is always more to learn about everything. Im going to make this pretty clear so that there is no more confusion. The whole "shut your mouth" comment was geared toward her negative comments not towards her giving tips or suggestions because if you had been then it would have been a diff story. But she didnt she was just bashing.

I so agree CEA kick doubles are ugly...
2mpznzn.gif

zswdtx.gif

34hz86p.gif

LOL JK :)

I'm not a huge fan of CEA, or Maddie, however she is an amazing flyer, and baskets are for sure a strong point.
I don't LIKE her double downs, not saying they're bad, there's just something that I can't put my finger on that makes me not like watching them. I like a hollowed body in a kick double, which she doesn't do, and often her head goes back, but it doesn't mean that they're BAD, they're about 100x better than 90% of the double downs you see in level 5, maybe more than 90%.

I'm not a huge fan of CEA, or Maddie, however she is an amazing flyer, and baskets are for sure a strong point.
I don't LIKE her double downs, not saying they're bad, there's just something that I can't put my finger on that makes me not like watching them. I like a hollowed body in a kick double, which she doesn't do, and often her head goes back, but it doesn't mean that they're BAD, they're about 100x better than 90% of the double downs you see in level 5, maybe more than 90%.
The thing about hollowed bodies in kick doubles is that sometimes they lean the other way..like 'too' hollow to the point where they concave. I don't mind a straight body double as long as it's clean, which is how some people teach them.

You? Not a fan of CEA or Maddie? Never would have guessed... :p

What an ugly green bow on your avatar. You made that? A 3rd grader could do better. Your bows are ugly, as well as your personality, and probably alot more of you but since you only have a picture of a bow, no video to prove you can do much more than a front roll or maybe a lib......I guess you believe we should take your post seriously? Greeeeeen with jealousy, just like the color of your ugly bow.
she removed the picture! haahah

Back