All-Star New Nfinity Shoe

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i'm really interested in what people who got to test them have to say cause i'm debating whether or not to get a pair! as far as tumbling how supportive are they to your ankles? i found my phoenixs to be a lot more supportive than my evolutions but maybe that's just me. i feel like since the vengeance is even lighter would that make them even less supportive?
i'll hopefully have mine soon. as will the bf. I'll make him give a full report on them. He is obsessed with the Phoenix. And if these aren't as good he won't be so happy.

i'll hopefully have mine soon. as will the bf. I'll make him give a full report on them. He is obsessed with the Phoenix. And if these aren't as good he won't be so happy.
I was told no shoes for cp until mid Janauary after ordering the online... Cp needs shoes now what a dilemma!!!:oops:
Do I make her squeeze into the present ones till then or cancel the order??

I was told no shoes for cp until mid Janauary after ordering the online... Cp needs shoes now what a dilemma!!!:oops:
Do I make her squeeze into the present ones till then or cancel the order??
Hmm. Our order online says shipped.... but there is no way to get a hold of anyone. We also have larger feet then the majority of their market. So hopefully we got some before they all went?

i'm really interested in what people who got to test them have to say cause i'm debating whether or not to get a pair! as far as tumbling how supportive are they to your ankles? i found my phoenixs to be a lot more supportive than my evolutions but maybe that's just me. i feel like since the vengeance is even lighter would that make them even less supportive?

If you are looking for support in your heels/ankles/arches (or anywhere for that matter) these are not the shoes for you. The Phoenix has way more support. These have none.

If you are looking for support in your heels/ankles/arches (or anywhere for that matter) these are not the shoes for you. The Phoenix has way more support. These have none.

That is really good to know. My cp loves the arch support and the tightening straps of the Phoenix for her mega-skinny feet. Would still love to see a pair in person.

I really like the look of the shoe however I dont understand less material = more $$$.

My daughter is hooked on passions anyways so I couldnt get her in a pair of these if I tried. When I told her the passion was discontinued she told me to buy every pair they have left in her size LOL!

I really like the look of the shoe however I dont understand less material = more $$$.

My daughter is hooked on passions anyways so I couldnt get her in a pair of these if I tried. When I told her the passion was discontinued she told me to buy every pair they have left in her size LOL!

I did the same thing. The good news is, because the Phoenix are discontinued, they are really cheap right now! I think I got them a few months ago for $40? I ordered 2 pair to get through the season!

What I'm getting from this is that instead of paying 90 dollars for these lighter shoes, I should go barefoot since it doesn't support anything. I'm glad someone said something before I got these because I need support for my ankles.

they arent very supportive! i also have very weak ankles and i dont think any of the nfinitys are very supportive

My daughter is 8 and has been wearing Nfinity Evolutions for about 4 years. She outgrows them before they fall apart or get dirty looking. In fact, the ones from last season still look pretty good. We only surfact wash them using spray n wash and a brush. I don't get why a lot of people have issues with them. We buy her a new pair every season, her previous season shoes become her practice shoes and her new shoes competition shoes. She wears them all day of competitions on the concrete and all *knock on wood* So far no issues. I see these discolored pictures and see them on girls and don't understand why that happens to some. It doesn't happen to all.

they arent very supportive! i also have very weak ankles and i dont think any of the nfinitys are very supportive
the evolutions were supportive enough for me until i strained the tendons in my ankle so i had to get a brace then i got the phoenix which i have now & i actually think they're pretty supportive! i do miss my evolutions.. can't risk it with my ankle though :(

Good for Nfinity for trying to listen to the positive and negative feedback from previous designs. It appears to me they tired their best to come up with a shoe to fix previous negative feedback. I am not sure if my daughter would like it, maybe they need more support in the toe, but I may buy it and have her try it out.

I think the only way to get ankle support is to have a high top version, but flyers like high tops? We visited a gym in San Antonio a couple years ago (Premier Cheer) and those girls wore the old school reeboks white hightops. I have never liked Reebok myself, but maybe these girls like the ankle support? They also cheered on hard floors (basketball court) in addition to spring floors so they probably needed these shoes for that reason too. These hightops were the shoes the gyms mandated they wore at the time, not sure what they wear now.

I did the same thing. The good news is, because the Phoenix are discontinued, they are really cheap right now! I think I got them a few months ago for $40? I ordered 2 pair to get through the season!
The phoenix aren't discontinued are they?.... They're still available on every website. And they are still $75

Latest posts

Back