All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

USA Starz Reign Practice Wear :)

sbtwep.jpg

2uy4wic.jpg

vdz5d.jpg

ETA sorry guys they weren't rotated before I put them into tinypic!!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Quick question, why are teams just now (halfway thru season) getting new practice wear?
Teams will get new practice wear just for NCA, or just for Summit, or just for Worlds so I don't think it's that abnormal to be getting new practice wear at this point in the season, it's still pretty early.

1080447_533504246703822_804335067_n.jpg

Queensland Cheer Elite for Brisbane Australia 2013-14 Practicewear
What does it say around the waist band? I really like the colors and the sublimated practice wear looks very comfortable and functional.
I'm in Sydney right now btw :). Flying into Brisbane on Sunday en route back to the US. This was my first time in your country and I absolutely loved it!

What does it say around the waist band? I really like the colors and the sublimated practice wear looks very comfortable and functional.
I'm in Sydney right now btw :). Flying into Brisbane on Sunday en route back to the US. This was my first time in your country and I absolutely loved it!
It says "MAKE YOURSELF PROUD"
If you're spending any time here I'll let you know it is boiling hot in Brisbane! I hope you had a nice time in Sydney it's my favourite of our cities, I'm coming to the US for the first time for NCA this year!

Teams will get new practice wear just for NCA, or just for Summit, or just for Worlds so I don't think it's that abnormal to be getting new practice wear at this point in the season, it's still pretty early.

Well yes, but it's not exactly Summit or Worlds, or even NCA. & when the practice wear is for that they usually post it with "this is *insert team names* new practice wear for NCA"

It says "MAKE YOURSELF PROUD"
If you're spending any time here I'll let you know it is boiling hot in Brisbane! I hope you had a nice time in Sydney it's my favourite of our cities, I'm coming to the US for the first time for NCA this year!

Then we have to meet because I LOVE a good Aussie accent!

Last year at NCA my daughter traded another girl tshirts and she was from a gym in Australia. It was very cool!

Well yes, but it's not exactly Summit or Worlds, or even NCA. & when the practice wear is for that they usually post it with "this is *insert team names* new practice wear for NCA"
I didn't say they were, I was saying that to mean that teams get practice wear at all different times throughout the season. Anyway, it is still pretty early in the season so it's not "unusual". They could just be getting new outfits to switch things up. Plus some of the newest ones posted are from international teams who have a completely different season than the US.

USA Starz practicewear is not new, well it was new for the 2013-2014 season but they've had it since the beginning. I've been waiting to post a picture until I had a picture without it being on someone's body.. I personally don't like posting pictures of people on fierceboard unless I have their explicit permission.

Okay i dug this up... But look at the two/three girls on the background of the second pic

....What the heck is that? Are those like leggings?!
They're Capri pants. We ordered them, along with matching sports bras and shorts, from Illusive for CP's team. The girls love them. Mine says they're super comfy. They're just like the sublimated shorts, just longer.

2chml9j.jpg

They're Capri pants. We ordered them, along with matching sports bras and shorts, from Illusive for CP's team. The girls love them. Mine says they're super comfy. They're just like the sublimated shorts, just longer.

2chml9j.jpg

normally I am not a fan of capri pants for cheer stuff, but I actually love those. And the sports bra. I want one of each... Maybe two of each. They look so comfortable!

normally I am not a fan of capri pants for cheer stuff, but I actually love those. And the sports bra. I want one of each... Maybe two of each. They look so comfortable!

Thanks! Trust me when I say I was very nervous about the capris after having seen some capri uniforms in person (I'm looking at you Terre Haute), but I really like how these turned out. I have a group photo with a mix of the capris and shorts, but I don't want to post other people's kid's photos.

Back