All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi :)
GlitterStarz did Coed Elite, Youth Elite, and Senior Elites for NCA........ Glad we haveo been getting some good feedback.....
Each team for CEA went with a little bit different of a look... and yes we did a wholesale order of bookbags, and tshirts etc to match some of the practice sets like Youth Elites....... but I am posting to let everyone see the BACK of SE's..... no one has posted the back yet...... we did MAJOR BLING STRAPS on the back.....Something new and different we have never done before.... Thanks for some of the good feedback :)

Here is the link for the back of SE's tops......

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0202/3088/files/SENIORELITEback.jpg?43888

do you have a company website? I would love to look through some of your other items!

Saw these on Instagram - Pure Allstars (Australia) new practice wear.

I love the subtle cheatah print on the crops :)

200pf1e.png

Anyone have a picture of SSX NCA practice outfits? They looked beautiful in the new video, but I've never seen them before!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This is CEA Charlotte Medium Coed practice gear for UCA. It's going to be sparkle central in the sun :D

View attachment 490

Ooo want that so bad. My schools mascot is the Phoenix. That practice wear is awesome. Is this CEA's first time going to UCA? I don't ever remember them going in the past.

is the bra reversible? or is the sparkle side just whole back? either way, pretty! (as long as it's not itchy)
No it's just two of them so you can see the front and back. The sparkles are on the back. Unfortunately they do curl under a bit to the underside and are itchy (according to me cp) in that spot.

But they're so pretty I love them anyway!

Back