All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My gym is getting all new GK uniforms, with shorts...because last year at NCA we got deducted biiig time for a girl in the front row of jumps pulled her skirt down, but she did it when they were supposed to clean anyways so it was what she was supposed to be doing and one of the judges wrote ''front row...really?'' on our score sheet, so my coach is switching to GK! (but not solely on that reason alone, our old unis were sooo hard to keep together and washing instructions were really complicated and the sequins were falling off) but as soon as we get them i'll post! :)

ACX is getting new ones this year. Quote from our tryout handbook: "We will be getting a new uniform this season for all athletes. More information to follow." :D

does anyone know if ga is getting new ones?
Im not sure, but if they are then I hope that they are like the uni's Louies had at Worlds
2010!
tumblr_lmar27eKzf1qgvr6ko1_250.png

I know All Star Legacy is switching to their entire program having the same uniform for the upcoming season, but I don't know if they'll be completely new uniforms (it sounded like this originally) or if they'll switch them all over to the ones that SC 5 had.

Back