All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sneak Peak Of Pacific Coast Magic Intl All Girl 5
390588_10150507869121563_712751562_10456394_785638325_n.jpg
looks gorgeous, not too sure about the top straps though? will have to see the whole uni

PCM looks great! With the exception of those straps! Guess we'll have to make a full judgement when we see the whole uni! :)

I really like the sleeves on this uniform. But something about that line down the middle of the chest is off. I also feel the skirt doesn't go with the top. The logo is super cute though

I agree that something is a little off for me too. can't place my finger on it though.

I do like the fit of the skirt and the length! too many teeny tiny skirts this season and IMO this one is just right.

I really like the sleeves on this uniform. But something about that line down the middle of the chest is off. I also feel the skirt doesn't go with the top. The logo is super cute though
totally agree with you, i think the skirt needs to have two stripes down each side of the skirt....does that make sense?

I really like that GA Heat uniform but I think it is the glitter around the GA that is throwing me off. Very simple and clean though which is good after seeing so many that are all over the place.

Just so yall know I tried to upload to tinypic and copy the code but I couldn't get it to work so sorry it's so big :/

I agree that something is a little off for me too. can't place my finger on it though.

I do like the fit of the skirt and the length! too many teeny tiny skirts this season and IMO this one is just right.
I think it's the fact that the star should have a linning of white to match the inside of the g... if that makes any sense at all!

Loooove the front (wish the skirt had a row of rhinestones) but I loathe the back... shoulder blade cut outs are a little too close to armpit cut outs for me

njallday said:

I think it's the A in ga and the red stripe down the center that's off. They're battling for symmetry and the Asymmetrical A in the logo is just outside of the white line as opposed to the G going well over the line.

I think it's the A in ga and the red stripe down the center that's off. They're battling for symmetry and the Asymmetrical A in the logo is just outside of the white line as opposed to the G going well over the line.

The white stripes on top of the sleeves also make her shoulders look like they are rolled forward as if she has really bad posture, or that she is not wearing the uniform correctly. I think it is because the white goes farther down the front of the shoulder than normal. The shoulder blade cut-outs do nothing for that effect, in fact it enhances it. The logo, while cute, looks warped in comparison to the straight lines on the chest stripes. I just want to reach through the monitor and grab the top corners of the "G" and "A" and pull them outwards.

Back