All-Star New Uniforms 2011-2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

402571_10150689706827292_97636757291_11306537_1468982753_n.jpg
419176_10150689645197292_97636757291_11306022_2002807759_n.jpg

Halifax Cheer Elite

At first I thought it was a dance team until I saw them stunting in warmups. They were red and black and were basically designed to show cleavage. There was a cardigan type thing over it and the younger girls had a full top, but this top reminded me of the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders.
I saw those in warmups and I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped to the floor.

That's First Class Athletics out of Jacksonville FL. They have had those unis for two seasons now I believe.
I'm not from around there at all, so I was pretty shocked seeing them this weekend. My daddy wouldn't let me wear that to compete in. I feel bad for any larger-chested girls! Not bashing the program...the athletes were all very friendly to us. But still...

I'm not from around there at all, so I was pretty shocked seeing them this weekend. My daddy wouldn't let me wear that to compete in. I feel bad for any larger-chested girls! Not bashing the program...the athletes were all very friendly to us. But still...
if you look at their facebook page of pictures somebody in particular reminds me of an nfl cheerleader i mean she looks good but i couldnt imagine stunting or tumbling in that

and these are waaaaay too low cut :/..Diamond Cheer and Dance | Facebook

Why do their boys not have uniform tops? It looks like they just wear black under armor tops.
As for the girls tops, awful. Sorry but that type of thing is what fits the stereotypes that some people have set for cheerleaders. One should not look like they are wearing a pushup bra to compete in.

I looked them up on google (First Class), but no good pictures of the uni. If someone could find a picture, ill give you a cookie. :)
They have a Facebook with lots of photos.

ETA: From far away, I didn't think they looked that bad this weekend. Sure, they have a tendency to look very low cut on older girls, but I still don't think they're that bad. From far away I thought they were actually kinda cute on one of the younger teams I saw. There has definitely been worse.

Back